Ten

Burn In The Moonlight

           Yesung is a light sleeper and suffers from insomnia, so he wakes up easily and difficult to go back to sleep. The beautiful man sits on the couch and lit his cigarette. Not many people know that he is a smoker, only Sungjoon and his manager. Yesung is actually an apathetic person, but he must think of a strategy for survival, with Siwon, a person who is still completely unfamiliar to him. He must start thinking about who the clients are really on his side and start remembering the things that a manager does.

.

The next day

           Siwon woke up and was confused to see his side empty, the handsome man wearing his pants and exiting the room, he sighed in relief when he saw the figure he was looking for sleeping on the couch, his body curled. Siwon smiled and took a blanket to cover Yesung's petite body. The handsome man immediately took a shower and prepared to cook breakfast.

           Yesung felt his body was so light, the beautiful man opened his eyes, for some reason his body felt fresh. He stretched his body who covered by the blanket and looked around, "Apparently I fell asleep on the couch ..." he thought as he pulled his hand out of the blanket. "Good morning ..." Siwon greeted as he entered the room, Yesung smiled, "Morning ..." he answered in a hoarse voice, Siwon placed his hands on his waist, "I'm preparing breakfast, I don't know if you drink coffee or tea? Or milk?" Siwon asked, Yesung sat down, "Coffee, please ... Thanks" Yesung answered, Siwon opened his lips, "Of course it's coffee, why am I offering him milk, how stupid .." Siwon muttered as he returned to the kitchen.

           After they finished breakfast, they sat on the couch, "What will we do after this?" Yesung asked while tucking the hair in his ear. Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Hm .. Nothing?" Siwon answered, Yesung glanced, "Can you take me somewhere?" Yesung asked, Siwon smiled, "Alright ... We better exchange numbers" said Siwon while taking his phone, Yesung nodded.

.

           That afternoon, Siwon drove Yesung to a fancy restaurant. Apparently Yesung had contacted his client to meet. After Yesung, Siwon went to meet his friends.

           Siwon was laughing and talking when his phone rang, "Yeoboseyo ... Yesungie? Are you done? ... Okay, in the alley next to the restaurant? Why? Okay ... Alright, I'm going there right now" Siwon answered, his friends cheering, "Yaah, Yesung called? I still can't believe you two know each other," said his friend, reaching out, Siwon shook his hand briefly and laughed, the man stood up and walked out of his closed club.

           After 10 minutes of riding, Siwon parked his car, "Why did he tell me to go down the alley?" Siwon muttered as his eyes searched for Yesung's figure. The handsome man saw someone crouching near a large trash box and slowly approached, his eyes uncertainly still around the entire alley, "Yesungie ... Is that you?" he called doubtfully. The figure raised his head, his hair, face and shirt were soiled with sauce, his eyes, lips and nose were red.

           Siwon widened his eyes and hurriedly approached him, "My God, what happened?" Siwon whispered while holding Yesung's arm to stand up, "They refused me ..." Yesung whispered, Siwon cleaned the remains of spaghetti in Yesung's hair and shirt, "It's okay, it's meaning they aren't good friends ... Let's go of here" Siwon said while embracing Yesung's shoulder.

           Along the way Yesung just looked out the window, occasionally Siwon glanced at the beautiful man and thought of something. They stopped at a beauty salon and spa, Yesung turned, "Why do we stop here?" Yesung asked, Siwon smiled and removed his seatbelt, "Make over ..." Siwon answered as he exited the car, Yesung raised his eyebrows and opened the door.

           They entered the red and black room, a beautiful red haired man walked out of the room before Siwon could speak to the receptionist, "Hi ... Siwon-ah, um, he ..." said the beautiful man while looked at Yesung from head to toe, Yesung bowed, "He's Yesung ... Hyung, please clean his body and change his hair, I will find clothes for him" said Siwon, the red haired beautiful man covered his lips with his hand, "Yesung-ssi, what a pity ... I'm Heechul, calm down, you will be comfortable here ... Go, Siwon-ah" said Heechul, Siwon rolled his eyes and smiled softly to Yesung, "I will return, Yesungie ... Hyung, don't give him a weird style" said Siwon, Heechul clicked his tongue and guided Yesung into his spa room.

           Heechul looked at his hair stylist who was working on Yesung's hair, "Are you sure you don't want to try another color, darker pink?" Heechul asked, Yesung smiled, "No, Hyung ... I chose this color" he answered, Heechul smiled, "Back to the beginning?" Heechul muttered, Yesung laughed.

           "Haish ... That kid is so lucky, what's your relationship with Siwon?" Heechul asked, "Only a band mate ..." Yesung answered briefly, Heechul raised his eyebrows, "Um, alright? ... Ah, one of my clients is going to have a party, may I recommend you?" Heechul asked, Yesung glanced, "We, Hyung" Yesung murmured, Heechul grimaced, "Yeah, finally that brat wants to work ... Hahaha" Heechul said while laughing, Yesung smiled and pointed at Heechul, "I will wait for news from you, thanks" Yesung said while grinning, "Aw, you're so sweet .." Heechul shrieked, cupping Yesung's cheek, "Yaah, be careful, boss, I'm holding the scissors!" shrieked his hair stylist, Heechul clicked on his tongue, "Haish, shut up .. I'm like finding my missing dongsaeng" Heechul grumbled, Yesung laughed.

 

           "I'm coming ..." suddenly a voice heard, Heechul quickly came out, "Stop ... Wait here, wheres the shirt?!" said Heechul, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Yeah, Hyung, why are you telling me to wait in the lobby, wait?" murmured Siwon Heechul rolled his eyes, "To give you a surprise? haish, unromantic" Heechul grumbled while taking the bag in Siwon's hand and reentering. Siwon shook his head and sat on the couch.

 

           "Siwonie .. Come on, we go home" Siwon raised his head when he heard a voice calling him and the handsome man was stunned. Yesung's haircut is shorter and black, "Thanks, Hyung ... I really appreciate your help" Yesung said while bowing, Heechul smiled, "Don't say anything, Siwon .. I know you're speechless now, jja, go on a date" said Heechul, Siwon rolled his eyes but then smiled.

           Heechul came forward and held Yesung's hand, "Yesung-ah, if you want to tell something, just come to me, okay?" Heechul said, Yesung smiled.

 

           In the car, Siwon glanced at Yesung, "We have dinner, after that go to my club," said Siwon, Yesung smiled and nodded.

 

 

#HappyKibumDay

~M~