Twenty two

Burn In The Moonlight

A few days later

            Ashley's company turned the restaurant into a club for their colleagues. The party hasn't started yet, but Yesung and Siwon were there to prepare for a rehearsal. Siwon is preparing his DJ equipment, while Yesung is chatting with Ashley and some of her staff.

            Siwon sometimes glanced at the sound of laught from the crowd in front of him. The handsome man began to test of his music sound, Yesung turned and walked toward him, "Here is your coffee .." Yesung whispered in his ear while putting a glass of black liquid on the table, Siwon turned and smiled.

             "Oppa .. Once in a while dance during the show, I've long been didn't see you dance" said Ashley while hold Yesung's arm, Yesung laughed while shaking his head, "Once in a while let him dance" Yesung said while pointing at Siwon, Ashley smiled, "Yaah, Siwon Oppa .. I've also seen you dance .. You two must dance for tonight show .. That's a special request from us" said the brown haired woman.

            Yesung and Siwon looked at each other and grinned, "I will dance if he dances .. " said Siwon, Yesung glanced, "We'll see about that later .. " Yesung murmured, Siwon chuckled.

.

            In the evening, the atmosphere of the room became warm. Yesung sang while interacting with the audience, Siwon shook his body behind the DJ table.

            Ashley pulled Yesung's hand down from the stage. They headed to a table. Yesung chatted with some Ashley colleagues. The beautiful man laughed a few times, then they toast. Siwon glanced at Yesung who stood up and bowed, Siwon raised his eyebrows when he saw Yesung walking out of the room. Siwon put down his headset and came down from the stage.

            The handsome man came into the washroom and saw Yesung washing his hands, Siwon looked around and sneaked behind Yesung, the beautiful man was jolted when he saw Siwon's reflection behind him, "You .. Shocked me" Yesung whispered, Siwon grinned and turned Yesung's body to face him.

            The beautiful man opened his lips but Siwon immediately crushed his lips to Yesung's red lips. They 'bite' each other lips and stick their bodies. Yesung opened his eyes and pushed Siwon's body, "Are you crazy?!" shrieked Yesung while rushing out of the room. Siwon chuckled and walked out of the room.

            Siwon walked back to the party room and pulled Yesung's arm who was talking with some women, "Sorry, ladies .. We have to work," Siwon said with a smile, Yesung sighed and followed Siwon to get on stage. Siwon chuckled at Yesung's blushed and awkward act as he tried to grab the beautiful man's slim waist. He saw the behavior was so cute and he felt he found a new side of Yesung.

            Yesung fulfilled his promise to Ashley, he moved his body. The women screamed when Yesung performed his fan service. The beautiful man bit his lip and glanced at Siwon, he approached Siwon and invited him to dance. The women screamed more, Siwon pulled Yesung's body into his arms, but Yesung slightly pushed him and laughed. He asked the audience to jump, Siwon returned to the DJ table's back, he jumped and clapped.

.

.

The next day.

            Yesung was sitting on the couch while focusing on his cellphone, Siwon was watching TV next to Yesung, "Siwon ... What's your account number? I will transfer your commission" Yesung said, Siwon turned briefly, "You hold it, if I need something, I will ask you .. " said Siwon, Yesung opened his lips, "Yaah, I'm not your financial department ... That means I have to refuel your car and pay your credit card?!" said Yesung.

            Siwon leaned back on the couch, "Yesungie .. I was careless in holding money. I dreamed of buying a bigger apartment for us, also new DJ equipment" said Siwon, Yesung nodded, "Are you saving? Yaah .. I'm not your bank" Yesung said, Siwon laughed, "That's because I believe in you, Yesungie .. " said Siwon while leaning on Yesung's shoulder.

             "Tsk, I'm not used to shopping by myself .. Our commission last night wasn't as much as my commission before .. I don't know which items are more basic" Yesung murmured while frowning, Siwon glanced up, "I will accompany you every time we going to monthly shopping.. You the one who pay, i will took you where ever you want" said Siwon.

            Yesung narrowed his eyes, "Sounds like a punishment to me .. " Yesung murmured, Siwon widened his eyes, "Yaah, I'm the driver here, you're the boss ..." murmured Siwon while frowning, Yesung chuckled.

            Suddenly Yesung's cellphone rang, "Good afternoon, Mr. Choi ... I'm fine, thank you ... I will deliver your message ... Thank you" said Yesung, Siwon looked at Yesung, "My father?? why did he call you? not me?" Siwon asked, Yesung shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know .. It's just that tonight, your father invited us to have dinner at Coban sikdang" said Yesung.

            Siwon frowned, "He rarely invited me to dinner in restaurants, always at home, looks suspicious" murmured Siwon, Yesung glanced down, "Reward for us, maybe? Ah, is your mother also coming?" Yesung asked, Siwon shook his head, "I thought she wouldn't come, they have been separated for years. They didn't talk" Siwon replied, Yesung opened his lips, "Ah ... I'm sorry" Yesung murmured, Siwon chuckled.

.

            That night they headed to Myeongdong. They saw Mr. Choi sitting while drinking coffee, they bowed, the middle aged man smiled, "Sit down ... Yesung-ssi, sit next to me .." said Mr. Choi, Yesung bowed, then sat next to Mr. Choi, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Father, why are you sitting at a table this big? We're going to eat a big banquet tonight?" Siwon asked while sitting next to his father, the man laughed, "We will meet your future fiance" answered Mr. Choi, Yesung and Siwon looked at each other.

          "But, Father .. You should ta .." Mr. Choi raised his hand, "Shut up, no need to talk, she came" interrupted Mr. Choi while looking at the door. Siwon turned and widened his eyes, "Liu wen ..." he murmured, Mr. Choi took Yesung's hand, "She is Siwon's first love ..." whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung nodded and glanced to the tall black haired woman who smiled at them.