Eight

Burn In The Moonlight

           That night, they performed together for the first time. Sungjoon watched their performance expressionlessly, then he called Yesung's manager and left a message for Yesung and Siwon to meet him after their performance. The handsome man left the party hall all night.

           Yesung tried to perform professional by ignoring the pain in his body and heart. The beautiful man looked at the handsome man behind the DJ table, they only practiced for a while but their music blended perfectly. They came down from the stage to be greeted by applause and hugs by other artists, the party continued. Yesung's manager said Sungjoon's message, Yesung and Siwon looked at each other, "Come on, we meet him ..." Yesung said, Siwon nodded.

           Yesung knocked on Sungjoon's work room door and opened the door, "Good night, Hyung ... I'm coming," Yesung said while bowing. Sungjoon stood up and walked to his desk, the handsome man sat at the table, "Siwon-ssi ... Are you interested in becoming my artist?" asked Sungjoon, Siwon smiled, "I'm sorry, Sungjoon-ssi, I'm not interested ... I'm only representing my father here, I will bring Yesung with me instead" Siwon replied while staring intently at Sungjoon, Yesung opened his lips, Sungjoon raised his hand, "You can't just bring him in, he's under a lifetime contract at this agency ..." said Sungjoon.

           Siwon smirked, "Is that so? What if I publish your harassments to him? I want to know the reaction of his fans and citizens if they know the cheerful artist has been a victim of ual harassment?" said Siwon, Sungjoon clenched his jaw and turned to Yesung, "Yesung-ah, did I cruel to you, hmm?" Sungjoon asked softly, Yesung looked down and shook his head. Siwon widened his eyes, "What about the bleeding wound on your back?! Sungjoon-ssi, why did you hurt him?!" Siwon shouted.

           Sungjoon stood up and approached Yesung, but Siwon intervened, "I saw him trying to suicide and his back was badly injured, don't try to approach him" said Siwon, Sungjoon turned to Yesung, "Are you hurt?" Sungjoon asked softly, Yesung nodded, "But I'm okay, Hyung," Yesung murmured. Siwon raised his eyebrows at Yesung's answer and turned to face Yesung, "But you're not okay, Yesungie ..." Siwon whispered, Yesung lifted his face, his chest felt warm when he heard Siwon's nickname for him.

           Sungjoon cleared his throat, "Okay, Yesung-ah ... What do you want? Do you choose with him or stay in my agency?" said Sungjoon. Yesung widened his eyes, he wondered if this time Sungjoon was also trying to dump him and wondered if he could make Sungjoon jealous, but he didn't want to apart with Sungjoon, on the other hand, he also wanted to be free from his sickening duties.

           "I will be with him, Hyung" Yesung answered, Sungjoon raised his eyebrows, "Are you sure? How will you work without this agency, if you leave this agency, I will revoke the manager and all your facilities, hm" Sungjoon said, Yesung hugged Siwon, "I chose him ..." said Yesung, Sungjoon clenched his jaw again, "Go away ... You used your weaknesses to reach his sympathy, Yesung-ah ... You're so cunning, I will give you a bonus for successfully doing your duty to approach him tho" Sungjoon said when he saw Yesung taking Siwon's hand to out of the room.

.

           When he arrived in front of his room, Yesung stopped and faced Siwon, "Siwon, I'm so thankful for your help ... I hope we can meet another time" Yesung said while bowing, Siwon blocked the door when Yesung was about to enter his room, "Did you just use me?" Siwon asked, Yesung looked into Siwon's eyes, the obsidian looked hurt, Yesung bit his lip, "Yes ... I'm sorry, after this live your life well, Siwon" Yesung answered while opening the door. Siwon held the door and entered, "Come with me, Yesungie ... I know an artists like you are get used to be with managers. At least let me fulfill my promise to get you out of here, with me ..." said Siwon. Yesung smiled bitterly as he took his handbag and suitcase. They went out to Siwon's room to pack.

.

Siwon's Apartment

           Siwon opened the door and gave Yesung his way to enter. The beautiful man put down his bag and suitcase while staring around the room. Siwon closed the door and put his hand in his pocket, "Maybe my apartment is not as big as yours. You can sleep in my room, let me on the couch" said Siwon, Yesung turned, "No need, Siwon, let me on the couch" Yesung said, Siwon waved his hand and carrying Yesung's suitcase to the bedroom, Yesung followed him and saw Siwon rearranging the clothes in his closet, "You can put your clothes in here, I think this is enough ... I will prepare dinner for us" said Siwon, Yesung nodded, "Thanks ..." Yesung murmured, Siwon smiled and left the room.

           They both ate ramyun in the kitchen, Siwon took ramyun for Yesung, "Enough, Siwon ... I don't eat this much" Yesung said, Siwon nodded and continued eating, "I will contact my friend and ask for his favor, so I won't bother you" said Yesung, Siwon raised his face, "Actually I don't mind you being here. Yeah, I was angry when I knew you were only using me, but it seems like you've been through a lot of things at that agency" said Siwon, Yesung put down his chopsticks and bowl, "Siwon, please don't spread this to the public ..." said Yesung, Siwon put down his bowl, "Why are you still defending him?" Siwon asked, "Because i ..." Yesung's words were interrupted because the doorbell rang.

           Siwon walked to open the door, the handsome man was surprised to see the man who entered his apartment.