Three

Burn In The Moonlight

           That afternoon they sat side by side in the waiting room of CJU, with Siwon guarding their suitcases. The handsome man watched Yesung who was focusing with his phone, "Yesungie ..." called Siwon, Yesung turned and smiled while looking at the clock, "Come on ... We have to check in immediately" he said as he walked to the queue of passengers followed by Siwon who dragging their suitcase. They go through 70 minutes of flight in silence, Yesung prefers to sleep along the time and Siwon listens to music on his iPad.

.

.

           They entered their apartment, Yesung pulled his suitcase into his room, while Siwon dragged two suitcases containing his DJ equipment and clothes, into his own room.

           In Yesung's room, the beautiful man took of the accessories on his body, took out the things from his handbag and put it back where it was, "Yesungie ..." Yesung a slightly glanced at the voice direction, but he continued his activities to tidy up his stuffs.

           "Who is he??" Siwon asked, "He is our next client, in less a week we will be appearing at his private party" Yesung answered without turning to Siwon and approaching his cupboard, "I am pretty sure that he is trying to got close to you ..." said Siwon while following Yesung, "Hm, something like that ... It's just that he's too young for me ... Yaah!!" Yesung shouted when Siwon pinned his body into the cupboard.

            "Yesungie ... Don't let him touch you, only me who can do it ..." Siwon whispered in Yesung's hair, the beautiful man clenched his fist, "I am nothing to you, Siwon ... You have no right to control my life" Yesung whispered breathlessly because Siwon's big hand went into his shirt, touched his waist and trailed to his chest.

            "You always like my touch, don't you? you never able to run away from me ..." Siwon whispered while pressing Yesung's body with his body, "I ... I always told you to stay away but you always come to me ... You always like my body, don't you?" Yesung whispered while holding on to his cupboard door as Siwon his nape and rubbed his bulge into Yesung's , "Yeah, your body is a sin ... Your body is an opiate ..." Siwon whispered while faced Yesung's body to him and kissing Yesung's thin lips roughly.

           The beautiful man pushed Siwon's body into his big bed and sat on that sturdy body, Yesung pulled of Siwon's shirt collar and brought their lips closer, "Yeah, you drive me crazy ... But don't you dare try to curb me, what I've been doing all this ing time is for us too ... Respect that, and I never forbid you to deal with anyone ... " Yesung whispered on Siwon's lips. Their gaze was fixed in the depths of each other's eyes, trying to figure out the hidden truth behind their blazing eyes.

           His cat's eyes glanced at his phone, which turned out to have been ringing earlier. The beautiful man was about to come down from Siwon's lap, but the handsome man's hands held his waist. Yesung looked back at Siwon's glazed eyes, a shady look that made Yesung unable to run away from him, "Do you want me to cook ramyun for you, Siwonie?" said Yesung, Siwon smiled and leaned his forehead on Yesung's shoulder.

.

           They sat near the big window of their apartment, Siwon ate his ramyun, Yesung smoked and checked his phone. The handsome man sipped the remaining soup and brought the bowl to the kitchen. The handsome man took two bottles of soju and approached Yesung, the beautiful man glanced down, "Soju all of a sudden? What about you? Date if you want, our free time is quite long this time," said Yesung.

          Siwon tossed Yesung's soju bottle with his bottle, "I don't want to go out tonight... How about you?" said Siwon, Yesung shrugged his shoulders, "I think I need to shop for supplies ... So I can't accompany you to drink" said Yesung, getting up from floor and pressed his cigarette on ash tray.

          Siwon watched the movements of a beautiful man who was wearing a jumper and his backpack. As the door closed, the handsome man leaned his forehead against the glass window, observing the flickering city lights below him.