Twenty Three

Burn In The Moonlight

            Siwon stood up and approached the tall black haired woman, "When did you come?" Siwon asked, Liu Wen smiled, "This morning ... How are you? Uncle Choi ..." said Liu Wen while bowed, he turned to Yesung when the beautiful man stood up, Mr. Choi smiled, "He is Yesung-ssi, Siwon's band mate" said Mr. Choi while holding Yesung's arm, the beautiful man smiled and bowed. Siwon backed up the chair for Liu Wen, the beautiful woman smiled and sat down.

           Yesung ate calmly as the three people at the table chatted, he glanced at Siwon and Liu wen who laughed together, They're look very harmonious ...' thought Yesung, the beautiful man nailing his gaze to the plate in front of him.

.

            Mr. Choi put his eighth expensive soju glasses and chuckled, the middle aged man glanced at Yesung, "Jja .. Drink another glass," said Mr. Choi while pouring the clear liquid into Yesung's glass, the beautiful man nodded and drank half, "I have to go straight to the club after this, Mr. Choi .. Sorry I can't continue to accompany drinking" said Yesung.

            Mr. Choi smiled and turned to Siwon, "My son .. Take Liu Wen home .. Let Yesung-ssi take me home" said Mr. Choi, Siwon widened his eyes, "But father, he had to work .." said Siwon, Yesung raised his hand, "Siwon ... Your father is drunk, he mustn't drive ... Mr. Choi said is right, you must take Liu wen-ssi home .. " said Yesung.

            Mr. Choi chuckled and put his arms around Yesung's shoulder, Siwon narrowed his eyes to see his father sniffing Yesung's shoulder.

             Yesung lifted Mr. Choi's body, "Siwon .. Liu wen-ssi .. Sorry, I have to take Mr Choi now, after that I will go to the club .. Siwon, it's okay if you don't work tonight, accompany Liu wen- ssi .. Miss, nice to meet you" said Yesung, Liu wen smiled, "Nice to meet you too, Yesung-ssi .. Be careful on the way, please take care of uncle Choi" said Liu wen, Yesung smiled and walked away.

            Mr. Choi's hand traced Yesung's back and grabbed Yesung's waist closer to his body, the beautiful man jolted slightly but kept walking out, Liu Wen held Siwon's palm tightly clenched.

.

            In the parking lot, Mr. Choi leaned in the car and took the car key from his pocket, "What do you think of Liu wen?" asked Mr. Choi, Yesung smiled, "She is beautiful, Siwon is so lucky" Yesung answered while bowing, "Has Siwon bothered you while you two lived together? Was he being nice?" asked Mr. Choi, Yesung nodded, "He's a good friend .." Yesung answered about to take the car key, but Mr. Choi held Yesung's hand.

            "What about you? Do you have a lover?" asked Mr. Choi, Yesung glanced at his hand that held by Mr. Choi, "I haven't thought about lovers, Mr. Choi ... I want to focus on our band," said Yesung.

            Suddenly Mr. Choi pulled Yesung's hand and trapped him into the car Yesung widened his eyes and held Mr. Choi's chest, "You do look beautiful even though you have changed your hairstyle, Yesung-ssi .. I have seen many beautiful men like you .. Mostly from they have, you know ... Sugar daddy" whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung smiled, "Sorry, Mr. Choi ... I don't need a sugar daddy" Yesung murmured.

             Mr. Choi approached Yesung's ear, "Are you and Siwon close?" whispered middle aged man, Yesung bit his lip and continued to hold Mr. Choi body who pressed him to the car, "We are a team .. We must be close and know each other... Sorry, Mr. Choi, we must leave now" said Yesung, "Wait ... What perfume did you used? Your smell very interesting" whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung kept trying to escape from Mr. Choi grip.

              "Father, let me take you home" suddenly Siwon's voice sounded, Yesung secretly sighed in relief. Mr. Choi turned, "Uh, my son ... You're here" said Mr. Choi while turning and looked at Siwon who had stood up and was panting, "Yaah .. Why do you look so angry? Did Liu wen reject you again? Calm yourself .. Let Yesung-ssi who took me home, I want to talked something with him," said Mr. Choi while looking at Yesung who was still in his arms.

             Siwon suddenly walked closer and pulled Yesung's arm, "Yesungie ... Take my car, I'll take father home, follow us .." Siwon said as he pulled out his car key and gave it to Yesung, the beautiful man nodded. Siwon took the car key from his father's hand and opened the door for the middle aged man who only chuckled.

.

            Yesung and Siwon entered a crowded club, but Yesung immediately walked to the bar, Siwon was surprised and followed Yesung. The beautiful man hasn't said anything since from his father's house. Siwon saw Yesung sitting and gulping down a glass of vodka, Siwon sat next to him. "What's wrong with you? Why are you just quite, Yesungie" Siwon asked, Yesung only turned his head for a moment and just kept quiet, the beautiful man continued drinking.

             Siwon was worried when Yesung added another glass of vodka, "Yaah, say something ..." said Siwon, Yesung glanced, "Did I thwarted your plan? Is what your father said is true? she rejected you? Then it is my fault, because it interferes your family event" said Yesung, Siwon furrowed his eyebrows, "Why do you say that?! My father ... Is he trying to seduce you?" said Siwon, Yesung chuckled, his eyes felt heavy, "Hm ... Apparently I'm still attracting sugar daddy's attention ... Should I look for a sugar daddy? So we can save more quickly, Siwonie ... Ah, I think that's a good idea, isn't it?? I think after you and she got engaged, I think I'll look for a sugar daddy who can give me a luxury apartment, yaah!! ... " Yesung shouted when Siwon suddenly pulled him into his room.

             Yesung giggled, "Don't drag me like that, Siwonie, my friend .. You will get engaged soon, congratulations ..." Yesung murmured while leaning on Siwon's body, "Tsk, you're drunk .. Don't say about sugar daddy too loud" Siwon said , Yesung pouted, "Why?? after this you will have a fiance that you can ask to date .. How about me?? should I be alone in the apartment?? I will be lonely .." whined Yesung while rubbing his face into Siwon's chest.

            The handsome man biting his lips, "Don't my father .." murmured Siwon.