Forty four

Burn In The Moonlight

            Two days have passed, Yesung was treated in his apartment by doctor Han. Siwon, Mr. Choi, Heechul and Chanyeol took turns taking care of the beautiful sleeping man. Heechul was wiping Yesung's body when Siwon sat on the couch and checked his SNS.

            Suddenly the doorbell rang, the handsome man stood up and opened the door. a handsome brown haired man stood up, his eyes widened and his hands quickly hiding something behind his back.

            "Good afternoon, Siwon-ssi .. Can I meet Yesung-ssi, I didn't hear anything from him and I want to discuss the show schedule with him" said the handsome man with a smile, Siwon observed the man in front of him, "Ah .. You're Hyunwoo-ssi .. Sorry, but it looks like we have to cancel the show schedule at your party" said Siwon about to close the door, but Hyunwoo held the door, "But why? At least let me meet and talk to him, please .. We're a good friend" said Hyunwoo, Siwon sighed and glanced inward," He is sick, he can't meet you now" said Siwon, Hyunwoo's eyes widened, "What? Can I see him? Please .. " said Hyunwoo, Siwon rubbed his hair and open the door.

            Heechul walked out of the room, "There is someone who wants to meet him" said Siwon, the beautiful man smiled, "Okay, I'm done ... I'll buy lunch first, see you later, Siwon-ah," Heechul said, hugging Siwon and then bowing to Hyunwoo.

            The two tall men entered the room. "Ohh .. Yesung-ssi .." said Hyunwoo hurried to the bed after putting flowers and a small paper bag on the bedside table. Hyunwoo sat on the edge of the bed and held Yesung's hand that wasn't put on an IV, "What the illness is he in?? Why is he sleeping?" Hyunwoo asked while looking at Siwon, the man who stood with his hand in his pocket sighed, "He ... Someone has done something evil to him" Siwon replied.

            Hyunwoo opened his lips and turned to Yesung, "Can he still hear us?" Hyunwoo asked while Yesung's cheek, "I don't know ... Hopefully," murmured Siwon when he saw Hyunwoo gazing at Yesung softly, Siwon quietly walked out of the room.

 

            Siwon was sitting on the edge of the bed pensive when Heechul entered the room, "Lunch is ready, you ... Oh, beautiful flowers and chocolates, did the man bring this?" Heechul asked, Siwon just muttered.

            Heechul walked over and sat next to Siwon, "Looks like that guy likes your Yesung .. If you love your Yesung, tell him, make him yours .. Your father has tried everything to awaken your idiot's brain and gosh .. Siwon-ah, you bastard" said Heechul, "I don't know ... I don't know what he feels" murmured Siwon, hearing that Heechul rolled his eyes, "I don't dare to say about his feelings to you ... but I can guarantee that right now he is putting his eyes on you .. Just ask the cute Chanie" Heechul said, Siwon raised his eyebrows," He is still a kid, don't dirty his mind" said Siwon, Heechul widened his eyes," He has grown up even he's taller than me" Heechul shrieked while pouting, Siwon rolled his eyes, "Actually I was thinking about something and wanted to ask for your help, this is related to him" said Siwon, Heechul smiled, "Alright, whatever it's related for my Yesung," said Heechul.

.

            That night, Yesung's eyelids moves, his breath racing, "Yesung ... Can you hear me?" someone whispered while holding Yesung's cheek, "No ... Don't" Yesung whispered, his hand reaching out, the man beside him holding his hand so as not to keep moving, "Yesung .. Open your eyes .." he whispered while holding Yesung's body.

            Yesung's eyes slowly opened and looked at the man above him, "Daddy .. I'm thirsty" Yesung whispered, "Okay, don't move a lot, I'll get water for you," whispered Mr. Choi while getting off the bed and fetching water in the kitchen.

            Mr. Choi ladle water little by little to Yesung's dry lips. When his thirst is gone, Yesung looks around, "Where is Siwon?" Yesung asked, Mr. Choi sat while tidying Yesung's blanket, "He's at the club ... How do you feel?" said Mr. Choi, Yesung looked at the ceiling of the room, "I don't know .. Daddy, I dreamed of flying in the starry sky, I heard voices but I felt lonely .." Yesung whispered, Mr. Choi grasped Yesung's small palm, "Of course you hear voices because we keep to be with you for several days, me, Heechul, Siwon and Chanyeol .. Your parents also visited you" whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung's hand gripping the middle aged man's hand, "What about my parents? Is your plan successful?" Yesung whispered in a hoarse voice, Mr. Choi smiled sadly, "Daddy .. Tell me everything .." Yesung whined while trying to get up.

            "Alright .. Alright, but still lying down, your body is still weak .. Can I hug you as usual?" whispered Mr. Choi, Yesung propped up the body with his arm and nodded. Mr. Choi lay on Yesung's pillow and Yesung put his head on the man's arm, Mr. Choi's fingers Yesung's black hair.

            "We managed to bring your parents out of the apartment when Siwon received an emergency call, I brought your parents to my house and Siwon came to where you were in captivity. When Siwon and my men ambushed Sungjoon-ssi and his men, they tried to fight with gunfire. so my people were forced to shoot to protect Siwon who was picking you up .. " whispered Mr. Choi, "Oh .. Poor hyung .. " Yesung murmured while closing his eyes again, Mr. Choi glanced down, "Poor you .. Good night, dreams beautifuly" whispered Mr. Choi while kissing Yesung's forehead.

.

.

            The next day, Mr. Choi opened his eyes and saw Yesung still sleeping. Slowly he pulled his hand from under Yesung's head, he got up from the bed and entered the bathroom.

            The apartment still looks empty and Siwon is'nt in his room, then the doorbell rings. "Good morning, Ahjussi .. I brought breakfast" Chanyeol said as he walked in, Mr. Choi smiled and followed the young man into the kitchen. "I made coffee, we need a maid but Siwon refuses and now he doesn't go home" murmured Mr. Choi, Chanyeol widened his eyes, "He didn't come home?!" Chanyeol asked, "It's okay, I will go to the office if someone comes in for us," said Mr. Choi while sitting for breakfast.

            It was 9 o'clock in the morning when the doorbell rang, a beautiful man carrying fruits basket, "Hyung, do you know where Siwon hyung is?" Chanyeol asked when Heechul was about to enter Yesung's room, "He ... Still sleeping at my place ... Oh, Yesung-ah, are you awake?" Heechul said as he hurried to the bed, Yesung smiled.

            "Actually he had woke up last night, so I asked Chanyeol to bring porridge and I contacted Doctor Han this morning," said Mr. Choi while giving a bowl to Heechul. Mr. Choi is helped by Chanyeol to raise Yesung's pillow.

            Heechul observed Yesung, the IV and the catheter had been removed. "Looks like you don't need me to wipe you, do you?" Heechul asked, then he blew the watery porridge and feeded into Yesung's lips, "I still need your help to do my hair, hyung," Yesung whispered with a smile, Heechul laughed.

            The doorbell rang, Chanyeol walked to open the door, "Hi ... I want to see Yesung-ssi" said a tall brown haired man, Chanyeol looked at the man in front of him, "You ... I've seen you with hyung in his sns, but he ... " Chanyeol murmured, "I know ... He was sick, I had visited him yesterday" interrupted the man, Chanyeol opened his lips and let him enter.

            Mr. Choi, who had been preparing to go see the man who just entered, Hyunwoo bowed. Heechul came out of Yesung's room, "Ah, you came again .. He is awake, go head if you want to meet him" Heechul said, Hyunwoo bowed and walked into Yesung's room.

           

            "Hi, Yesung-ssi .. How do you feel?" Hyunwoo asked as he sat on the edge of the bed and handed the flowers to Yesung, the beautiful man smiled, "Still can't move a lot, but I'm fine ... hmm, Hyunwoo-ssi, I'm sorry about our schedule tomorrow, it looks like I have to cancel my band performance .." Yesung said in a hoarse voice.

             Hyunwoo shook his head and held Yesung's hand, "It's okay, I understand ... I will postpone my party until you're ready to go on stage again," Hyunwoo said, Yesung widened his eyes, "No ... That's your party, you don't have to cancel it, you just need to find my substitute entertainer... " Yesung's words stopped when Hyunwoo kissed his hand and smiled broadly until his eyes were crescent shaped.