Five

Burn In The Moonlight

           Siwon walked down the hall to find the bathroom, the handsome man finally found the place he was looking for, but he was surprised to see the scene that greeted him. He saw a middle aged man squeezing a slim man into the sink, his hand touching his chest and holding the small man's hand in his trap, His lips greedily kissed the neck and the nape of a slimmer blond man.

            Siwon hurriedly grabbed the middle aged man's shoulder and pushed him away, Siwon saw more clearly who the man who was the abuse victim, he was Yesung, "Yaah .. Kid, what are you doing?!" the middle aged man shouted while trying to pull Yesung's hand. Siwon quickly pulled Yesung's hand and took him out of the room.

.

           When they were outside the hall, Siwon looked back, he saw Yesung who only wore a thin silk shirt with three buttons open. Siwon opened his jacket and put on Yesung's petite body, the beautiful man looked at him, "Mm, you don't need to do this .." said Yesung while holding Siwon's hand, the handsome man smiled, "You need this more than me ... Just wear it," said Siwon, Yesung obeyed the handsome man in front of him, Siwon looked at Yesung who was buttoning his shirt.

           The handsome man could see perfectly blotched facial skin blushing from drunk, peach eye shadowed and thin lips moist because of lipbalm, smooth chest that looked, ", what am I thinking..." thought Siwon while clearing his throat, "Do you want to get some fresh air on the beach?" Siwon asked doubtfully.

           Yesung looked like he was thinking, he looked back, but then turned to Siwon and nodded, "That seems like a good idea ..." Yesung answered in a hoarse voice. Siwon didn't believe what he was experiencing, now he is walking with Yesung. The petite man had a beautiful face with straight blonde hair, a sharp nose and thin lips. His body is not too short, looks smooth but not so feminine, his fragrance is very sweet, Siwon is sure it is branded perfume, his little hands are holding a suit on his narrow shoulder.

           "Hm, I don't know your name yet .." Yesung said breaking their silence. Siwon pulled his hand from his pants pocket, "Ah, I'm sorry .. I'm Siwon, Choi Siwon .. Yesung-ssi" said Siwon while holding out his hand, Yesung smiled, "Ah ... Nice to meet you, Siwon-ssi, are you a Sungjoon Hyung new client?" Yesung asked while shaking Siwon's hand, the handsome man smiled, "Yes .. Something like that, I'm a new comer" Siwon replied while laughing, Yesung nodded and smiled.

           "Do you want to know where my secret place is?" asked the beautiful man, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Can I??" said Siwon, Yesung smiled, "You're a Sungjoon Hyung new friend, of course I have to greet you" Yesung answered while continuing to walk towards the beach.

          The beautiful man opened his shoes and carried it, Siwon followed Yesung's actions. They passed a big rocks on the beach until they arrived at a small bay, fortunate that the moonlight illuminated to the hidden bay.

Yesung walked to the cave shaped rocks and put his shoes on sand, Siwon followed him again. They sat on the flat rock, Siwon glanced around the bay, "Too bad we didn't bring wine ..." Yesung murmured, Siwon turned to the beautiful man who was looking at his phone and turning the music on, "Do you want to know what I did when I'm here?" Yesung asked, Siwon paused and shook his head.

           Yesung stood up and took off Siwon's jacket, "I always dance ..." Yesung said while walking on the sand and began to move his body. Siwon looked at the slender body that kept swaying to the music. The cat's eyes closed, the sea breeze caressed the blond hair that covered Yesung's forehead, his lips humming.

            Siwon couldn't help to held himself but approach the beautiful body, "Can I dance with you?" whispered Siwon, Yesung opened his eyes and smiled, "Enjoy the moonlight with me .." Yesung whispered as he wrapped Siwon's hand to his chest, the beautiful man leaned his body against Siwon's broad chest. Their bodies sway in rhythm.

             Siwon felt Yesung's body fits perfectly in his hand, the handsome man inhaled Yesung's hair scent, his chest wanted to burst, his body heated up. Siwon held Yesung's hand and turned his body, Yesung laughed because his body spinning and made him dizzy. Siwon caught Yesung's waist, they're now facing each other. Yesung's hand traced Siwon's muscular arms.

            The handsome man brought their bodies closer. Yesung looked into Siwon's eyes and put his arms around Siwon's broad shoulders. Their noses touched slightly, each breath hit each other's lips, Yesung looked at Siwon's lips and a little by rubbing their lips, panting breath Siwon hit his face, "Kiss me ..." Yesung whispered at Siwon's lips and the handsome man crushed their lips.

           Their lips lock and together until their saliva smears over their sloopy and hot lips. Siwon put his tongue to fondle Yesung's sweet tongue. The beautiful man moaned when Siwon his tongue. Siwon let go of their kiss to enjoy Yesung's reddish lips because of his suction. The handsome man ignored the tingling sensation on his lips and reared at Yesung's swollen lips.

 

 

 

p.s :

Not that M, isn't???... kekekeke *smirk