Thirty three

Burn In The Moonlight

            Two hours later, they arrived at Dongrae vav hotel. Yesung has contacted the festival crew who will be waiting for them in the hotel lobby. Carrying their belongings, they headed to the 4th floor.

             The crew opened the room door, the three of them entered, "Yesung-ssi, this room has a single bed because Joey-ssi always brings his partner. For the manager's room on the 3rd floor, I will immediately take you there" said the crew.

            Yesung smiled and was about to reach his suitcase, but Siwon held the beautiful man's arm, "Excuse me, we have no problem being in one room, we used to sleep together I mean .. In the same room .. He's also an artist, not a manager," said Siwon. Yesung looked at him then immediately turned to the crew, "We will use this room, thank you," said Yesung while bowed, the crew also bowed and left the room after informing them that their rehearsal schedule was at 1 pm at the Asiad main stadium.

 

             After Siwon locked the door, the handsome man put his hand on his waist, "Want to talk about something?" Siwon asked, Yesung raised his eyebrows, then squatted and immediately opened his suitcase, "Yeah, I'm cheating .. I don't need doing a hotel reservation because the festival crew has taken care of it .. I'm sorry" Yesung said while grinning.

            Siwon approached Yesung and sat on the bed "That's not what I meant, Yesungie .. Are we not originally performing at this festival?" Siwon asked, Yesung sighed and sat beside Siwon, "Mm .. We replaced Joey-ssi because he canceled the performance ... Because of that, a time between I got a job to a D-day only a week, but I think it's okay, right? I think this is our chance to introduce our band, even though we're just an opening band" Yesung said while looking down.

            Siwon sighed and held Yesung's hand, "You lowered your pride to take this job, right? That's why you looked depressed that night and you don't want to share with your band mate," said Siwon, Yesung smiled.

            "I'm a fighter, you know ... It's become the duty of a manager to get a job, right? I hope you're patient" said Yesung, Siwon Yesung's back, "No ... I should have said that to you to be patient ... Fighter" Siwon said.

            Yesung turned his body to Siwon, "So you won't be mad at me?" whispered Yesung, Siwon grinned, "I will still be mad at you if we don't continue what you started earlier" Siwon whispered while leaning forward, Yesung backed his body, "Siwonie .. Give me your mercy .. I need to run and walk around because I heard the stage at the stadium was so huge" Yesung whispered while grinning. Siwon bit his lips and grabbed his waist to tickle him.

.

.

            They entered the stadium, Siwon saw each banner and he realized why his band mate was wearing a hat and mask to cover his face. The handsome man approached Yesung, "You already know that your former agency hoobae also lining up the festival, right? Why do you dare to take this risk?" Siwon whispered, Yesung glanced at Siwon, "We're opening and they're closing, the chance we will meet will be so small" Yesung whispered as he leaned over and took the ear piece and microphone from the stage crew, as well as Siwon.

            Yesung checks the stage and sound, while Siwon sets up his DJ equipment and tests the music that's produced.

            They performed well that night, Yesung sang and danced with his totality and Siwon accompanied with his energetic music, his handsome aura was able to color their appearance. The audience jumps and sings with them.

            When Yesung bowed and was about to get backstage, the audience shouted something, but the beautiful man continued to come down with Siwon.

            Yesung packed their belongings while waiting for Siwon to unload his DJ equipment, a crew came to their tent, "Yesung-ssi, they asked for an encore from you ... Can you perform again at the end of the event?" said the girl in the hat and in the festival shirt, Yesung smiled, "Sorry, for some reason, I can't grant their wishes, convey my apologies, the other performers should be very entertaining for them ... Can you understand? I will perform again tomorrow, right?" said Yesung while taking out his aegyo. The woman smiled and nodded and then left the tent.

.

.

            The next day, when Yesung and Siwon had breakfast in their room, there was a knock at the door, Siwon opened the door, a crew came in and bowed, Yesung told the crew to sit, "Yesung-ssi, seeing the enthusiasm of the audience last night, we the organizers scheduled your band appearing as a closing .. This is also a decision from the sponsors ... I hope you two understand" said the man in the crew shirt.

            Yesung and Siwon looked at each other, Yesung bit his lip, Siwon's face looked worry, "Yesungie .. Do we need to cancel our performance? I'm okay with that" said Siwon, the man in front of them was about to talk, Yesung smiled, "We can't cancel something .. What's more it's the decision of the sponsor, this will disserve the organizers, Siwonie .. And also for the reputation of our band" said Yesung while holding Siwon's wrist.

.

            That night, Siwon never let go of Yesung's cold hand, the handsome man looked at Yesung who looked beautiful with his make up and stage costume, occasionally the cat's eyes watched the monitor as the hoobae from his former agency performed.

            "Yesung-ssi and Siwon-ssi .. Please get ready" said a crewman, Yesung nodded then faced Siwon to pray, but Siwon pulled Yesung's head and pressed their foreheads, "We will perform an all-night performance ... Prove it to everyone, you're a fighter ... Fighting!" said Siwon while looking into Yesung's eyes, the beautiful man smiled, "Thanks ... Fighting" Yesung said, looking at Siwon's lips for a moment, then stood up and walked out of the tent.

            At the dimly lit back stage, Siwon held Yesung's shoulder who was waiting for his hoobae to leave the stage. Yesung was about to bowed but they ignored the beautiful man, Siwon clenched his jaw and slightly squeezed Yesung's shoulder, he guided the beautiful man out onto the stage.

            They were welcomed by the entire audience. Siwon smiled broadly to see Yesung shining in front of the audience.

.

            After the performers gathered on the stage to close the festival, the artists walked in an orderly manner waiting for their turn to get off stage. Siwon's grip was released, but the handsome man turned back and smiled when he found out Yesung was still behind him.

            More longer, the crowd of artists, managers and crew gathered increased. Yesung was a slightly pushed by some people who were blocking his way, the beautiful man saw Siwon's back that was getting away. He tried to call Siwon, but his voice was blocked by the sound of fireworks.

            Suddenly he felt pushed, the beautiful man widened his eyes as someone smothered his lips and dragged him away.