Twenty one

Burn In The Moonlight

            Yesung opened the apartment door and saw Siwon fondling the woman body in the red dress on the couch. Chanyeol was stunned in front of the door while Yesung hurriedly approached the two sticking bodies. Yesung pulled the woman's hand, "Stop it ... You, get out of here!!" Yesung shouted, the woman covered her exposed front, "Yaah, he hasn't paid me yet ... Hey, you cute, do you want a , hm?" said the woman while glancing mischievously, Yesung opened his wallet, "Tsk, get out of here immediately!" said Yesung.

             Siwon who remained sitting on the couch chuckled, "You're disturbing, Yesungie .." said Siwon while standing and entering the room. Yesung turned to the woman who was fixing her upper dress, "What are you waiting for? Get out of here immediately ..." Yesung said while dragging her arm, "Haish, just say you can't afford to pay for play a " the woman grumbled while walking left after grabbing her handbag.

            Yesung just realized that Chanyeol was still stunned at the front door, "Oh, Yeolie ... I'm sorry, you have to see this" said Yesung while leaning on the edge of the door, Chanyeol smiled, "It's okay, Hyung .. Do you want me here or .. I'm leaving?" Chanyeol asked doubtfully when he saw Yesung massaging his temples, the beautiful man smiled, "You have to work, right? I don't want to bother you," Yesung said while holding the taller young man's shoulder, Chanyeol laughed.

            "Ah, okay .. Can we meet again at another time? Just to chat and drink coffee, Hyung?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung smiled, "Of course, you can go to the club where I work, you're adult enough, right?" Yesung asked, taking out his business card, the tall man accepted the card and smiled, "Oh, is this your telephone number too?! thanks, Hyung ... Before I leave, can I hug you?" said Chanyeol while bowing, Yesung laughed and pulled Chanyeol in his arms. The young man smiled broadly and bowed again before running to the elevator.

            Yesung shook his head, "He's so cute .." he muttered as he walked into the apartment, Yesung took off his coat and was surprised to see Siwon leaning against the bedroom door, "Where did you spend last night? With a ? Your employees said you didn't go to the club" said Yesung while walking closer, "What do you care? anyway, you're also dating that young man" Siwon answered as he entered the room, Yesung followed him.

            "I want to find you .." said Yesung, Siwon chuckled, "Is that so? Why are you looking for me? worrying about me?" Siwon asked while sitting on the bed, Yesung rolled his eyes, "Of course .. You left in a anger state.. I'm scared something happened to you. We still have the day after tomorrow show, Siwonie" said Yesung, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Oh .. So you're worried about me because we still have a job? Huh ... hypocrite" murmured Siwon, Yesung his hair, "Yaah!! Haish .. Okay, I'm sorry for being rude yesterday. You'd better rest" Yesung said as he exited the bedroom.

.

              When in the late afternoon, Yesung entered the room. Siwon was still sleeping, the beautiful man sat on the edge of the bed, "Siwonie ... Are you not going to the club tonight?" Yesung whispered while touching Siwon's arm, the handsome man only moved slightly and changed his position.

            "Siwonie .. I'm sorry, I just don't want you to deal with women like that. If you want a girlfriend, your father will get her for you" said Yesung again touching his arm Siwon. The handsome man opened his eyes and clenched his jaw, Yesung raised his eyebrows, "Are you still mad at me? I apologized to you" Yesung whispered.

            Siwon on his back and rubbed his face, "Okay .. Okay, I understand .. You want me to get engaged and our band keep going, is that so?!" said Siwon while glancing at the beautiful man sitting beside him, Yesung bit his lip and nodded.

            Siwon rolled his eyes, "And I'll bring my fiance here, make love to her and you don't mind?" said Siwon, Yesung looked down, "I'm just your band mate.. Of course I will support you," Yesung said, Siwon hissed and pulled Yesung's arm, until the beautiful man fell to the bed.

            Siwon crushed and kissed him harshly, "And I will still can to do this to you?" growled Siwon gasping, Yesung closed his eyes and nodded, "Haish .. What kind of man do you think I am?!" Siwon shouted, Yesung cupped Siwon's red face from anger, "I owe you and your father a lot, I have no right to demand anything" Yesung murmured, Siwon's finger Yesung's lips, the handsome man closed his eyes, "How can you think like that, huh?" Siwon asked.

            Yesung pushed Siwon's big body and sat down, "I will work hard for our band" said Yesung while tidying his hair, Siwon shook his head, "Don't be so hard on yourself, Yesungie ... Our band is a free band, not an agency with marketing target. I think you're so ambitious with this band," said Siwon while sitting beside Yesung, he looked at pensive Yesung.

             Siwon sighed, "I'm not going to club tonight, let's go out for a walk" Siwon said, Yesung looked at Siwon, "Get ready, I'll take a shower for a while" Siwon said as he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

            That night, Yesung and Siwon sat on the fast food restaurant couch, while eating a burger with a glass of hot coffee on their table. Siwon glanced at Yesung who was chewing his burger, "You're a celebrity who is used to training and tight schedules, with wealth and popularity out there. Then I took you away, surely you also feel lost, right? Simple life like me, having to work in a crowded club and ask people for job" said Siwon, Yesung stopped chewing and looked at the vehicle and people passing by.

            "This is my own decision, I have to face it. I'm used to hard life, I just have to get used to finding job by myself" said Yesung. Siwon held Yesung's hand, "So please, don't push me to get engaged, if you can choose your path, I will choose my path, for now, the most important thing is our band.. Sorry about this morning problem" said Siwon, hearing that, Yesung smiled, his hand also held to Siwon's hand.