Seven

Burn In The Moonlight

The next day,

            Yesung opened his eyes and saw who was sleeping while hugging him. He reminded what happened last night, he was pretty sober to remember that Sungjoon kept dumping him and this man who was hugging him had treated him gently. His palm touched Siwon's chest and smiled, "Hm ... Not bad compared to other Hyung clients" he thought. Yeah, he's a tool to get loyalty from Sungjoon's clients.

           Yesung release himself away from Siwon's big hand hug, the beautiful man opened his blanket and sat down, he glanced at his body who wearing Siwon's shirt, because his manager didn't bring him a clothes to change. His bare feet went down and stepped silently to the bathroom.

.

            Yesung walked to his room and was a hesitant to enter when he knew the door was unlocked. He bit his lip and entered the room, apparently Sungjoon and Mr Byun had sat on his couch room, "Where are you from?" asked Sungjoon, Yesung put down his bag, "I only came out for a while, Hyung" Yesung answered, Sungjoon closed his eyes and walked toward Yesung, "You dare to lie now? You're not sleep here, your manager has told me everything" Sungjoon whispered, Yesung looked down and squeezed of his shirt tip.

           Mr. Byun chuckled, "Sungjoon-ssi, don't be too stern on him ... You scared him" said the middle aged man, Yesung bowed, "I'm sorry, Mr. Byun ... I've been negligent ..." said Yesung, Mr Byun laughed louder, "Ah ... It's okay, Yesung-ah ... I'm a generous person," said Mr. Byun.

           Yesung bit his lip as Sungjoon's hand wrapped around his shoulder, "Mr. Byun ... He will apologize properly, is that right, Yesung-ah?" Sungjoon whispered in Yesung's ear. Suddenly his hand forcefully opened Yesung's shirt until the buttons fell on the floor, Sungjoon lowered Yesung's shirt until his shoulders were visible, "Mr. Byun, I'll leave you two ... Yesung, serve Mr. Byun well" said sungjoon while leaving the room. Yesung grabbed his shirt while glancing back, then he turned his gaze to the middle aged man in front of him and walked toward him with a smile.

.

.

           Siwon came out of the bathroom and wore his casual clothes. The handsome man opened the balcony glass window and stood relaxed, Siwon enjoying the view of the beach and around him. The handsome man caught the figure dressed in white, a few rooms apart from him, Siwon saw Yesung who was leaning on the balcony fence, his hands supporting his chin, his eyes staring blankly ahead.

           Siwon wanted to enjoy the figure view, but the longer he looked, he felt Yesung looked sad. Siwon counted the rooms between them and intended to surprise him. But suddenly Yesung climb up to the balcony fence and looked down, the wind hit his blonde hair. Siwon widened his eyes and ran out of the room, towards Yesung's room.

           Siwon knocked hard, the handsome man tried to open the door, but it was unlocked. Yesung's room looks messy with torn clothes on the floor. Siwon rushed to the balcony and hugged Yesung's body, brought him down. The beautiful man widened his eyes and turned his head, "Why are you here, Siwon-ssi?" Yesung murmured.

           Siwon guided Yesung inside and sat him on the bed, "Why do you want to suicide?" Siwon asked, Yesung shook his head, "I don't want to kill myself ... I just want to sit on the fence" Yesung answered, Siwon frowned, "But it's dangerous, and anyone who sees will surely think you will drop yourself from the balcony" said Siwon, Yesung smiled, "I'm sorry for making you worry, Siwon-ssi" muttered Yesung, "Call me Siwon, Yesung... " said Siwon.

           Yesung smiled and nodded, "I'm actually Hyung to you tho ... I saw your data in Hyung's office, but it's okay" Yesung murmured, Siwon widened his eyes, "Ow, really? do you want us to do something? your room .. " said Siwon, Yesung saw his room, "I'll clean this, sit on the couch, Siwon, get your own drink" said Yesung while getting off the bed, Siwon smiled, but his smile disappeared when he saw the spots on the bed, "Who has been hurt?" Siwon asked, Yesung who was picking up clothes on the floor turned to look, "No one ..." Yesung answered briefly.

           Siwon approaches Yesung and observing the beautiful man's body, he could see the blood seeping from Yesung's back, "Are you hurt? Excuse me," Siwon said as he opened Yesung's white shirt, "Siwon, stop it ... I'm okay ... sshh" Yesung hissed when Siwon touched the reddish wounds on his back, "Wtf ... Who did this?!" Siwon shouted, Yesung put his finger to Siwon's lips, "I'm really okay" Yesung said. Siwon pulled Yesung's head and kissed his lips. They crushed each other's lips passionately.

           After a while, Siwon released their kiss, "I'll get you out of here" whispered Siwon, Yesung closed his eyes and leaned on Siwon's chest. The handsome man rubbed his chin in Yesung's blonde hair. After Siwon insisted on treating Yesung's wound, they now lay hugged each other on the couch while watching dvd. Siwon lay with Yesung on him.

           A soft snore was heard, Yesung raised his face and took his phone, 'Hyung ... Choi Siwon is in my room now, I'll do my next duty ..' type Yesung messaging Sungjoon.