Four

Burn In The Moonlight

In the summer of three years ago.

           Siwon always didn't like the idea that he have to represented his father to meet their business clients. The handsome man prefers to spend time in his club, playing his disks on, drinking and hugging the women. Not to sit in an office, writing and wearing a neat suit is also suffocating him.

           The handsome man sighed for the umpteenth time. 'cleck' .. The door behind him opened, the trusted father's assistant entered with a folder. The man bowed and sat next to Siwon.

           Siwon loosened his tie after listening to assistant Shin's explanation, "Forgive us, Siwon-ssi, but joining Style ent. is the best way to protect our company ... And also for your favorite club," said assistant Shin, Siwon propped his chin with his finger, "You guys won't touch my club?" Siwon asked, the man beside him smiling. Siwon nodded his head.

           That afternoon they met with young ceo Style ent. named Choi Sungjoon, Siwon was amazed that the tall man who was only a few years older than him had been so established and confident in running his business, that they had the same pleasure of drinking wine and collecting it. Sungjoon agreed to their proposal and invited Siwon to his summer party on his private island. All shareholders and artists will attend the party.

            They stood and shook hands, Siwon buttoned his suit and walked out of the young ceo's room. "Apparently I can handle things like this, hu uh" murmured Siwon while glancing at his father's assistant, the man beside him nodded and smiled. They stood in front of the elevator.

           When the elevator door opened, a blond haired and masked man came out, their eyes meeting. Siwon smiled and bowed, but the cat's eyes only stared coldly and nodded slightly. "Hm .. Seems like I've seen him" murmured Siwon when they were standing in the elevator, "He is one of the artists in this agency, Yesung .. Soloist" said assistant Shin, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Ah ... He ... Oh .. " Siwon murmured while remembering that cold gaze.

           Eyes that should be crescent shaped when laughing on a screen or concert. He remembers that, when his female friends showed videos of the singer's appearance, squealing hysterically because of Yesung's cuteness. Not a few of his male friends who became fanboys of the petite artist and became their fantasy. Siwon shook his head, he was sure they would beat him if he told of their 'cold' meeting just now.

.

           Several days passed, and here Siwon, on Sungjoon's private island. After convincing his father that he could run a business in the entertainment world not just for the party, yeah ... Actually the last part was the real reason.

           So, he has two missions, becoming a ceo friend to secure his father's company and to take a closer look at who Yesung is, because of the demands of his friends. Bless his show off mouth for sharing his 'warm' meeting to the soloist fans, he have to get at least their selca or Yesung's contacts, huh, what a good friends.

           After a boring dinner, they enter an entertainment program where the artists perform. Siwon took out his phone when Yesung appeared and broadcast it, Siwon smiled broadly as his followers started to get excited. His eyes stuck to the screen until he felt the singer was staring at him through the screen. Siwon turned his gaze to the stage, the petite singer pointed at him and winked. Siwon smiled and looked around as the singer walked slowly toward him.

           The handsome man no longer cared for his phone when the singer sat on his lap and sang to him.

And I’ll sing you a song

Let me embrace you tonight

Cry I will give you love my love

Like no one’s done before

Hug you & holding you tight

So kiss me darling kiss me kiss me tonight

Kiss me darling kiss and you’ll be alright

Kiss me darling kiss

Your kiss is so wonderful

My love you’ll always be

 

           Yesung took Siwon's phone and started directing the camera at them. The beautiful singer kissed Siwon's cheek then handed Siwon's phone to the owner, before standing up and walking back to the stage. Applause and screams adorn the blond singer fanservice. At the end of his appearance, Yesung bowed and waved his hand.