Thirty one

Burn In The Moonlight

            A vibrate voice filled the silent room, Yesung blinked several times, his hands touched his pants pocket, his cellphone was still there.

            The beautiful man looked back, "Siwonie .. Your cellphone rang" Yesung whispered while touching Siwon's lips, the handsome man looked surprised, "Mm .. Leave it, maybe it's father" Siwon whispered while stretching his body.

            Yesung sat and glanced at the thin object on the bedside table, he nodded, "Because you don't want to have lunch with your father, I should prepare lunch" Yesung said as he stood up and smoothed his hair, "What will you cook?" Siwon asked, rubbing his face, "I don't know ..." Yesung answered while leaving the room. Siwon rolled his eyes and rose from his sleep. The handsome man was rather in a hurry to follow Yesung into the kitchen.

            After cooking lunch together, now they sit facing each other, "Ah ... I haven't discussed of my appointment results last night ... So, in a week we will participate in the autumn festival for two days in Busan ... How do we get there? Car or train?" Yesung asked, Siwon looked at Yesung while thinking, "Car?? travel time from Seoul to Busan is approximately 4 hours .. I think it's okay because we bring my dj items .. We can take turns driving" Siwon replied.

             Yesung pouted, "You said you would drive wherever I wanted" murmured the beautiful man, Siwon widened his eyes, "I will take care of the hotel reservation and gas expenses, Siwonie .." Yesung murmured while taking his cellphone, "Alright .. Alright, I understand, boss" murmured Siwon, Yesung smiled.

            Siwon glanced at the beautiful man in front of him, "You're wouldn't leaving our band?" murmured Siwon, Yesung who was chewing looked at Siwon, "To be honest I have no other choice .. I'm not sure if I will survive out there alone" Yesung murmured while pursing his lips, Siwon smiled, "Then stay here .. With me" said Siwon while putting down his chopsticks and propping his chin, "Do you want to visit your parents in Cheonan? I can drop you off after our festival is over" said Siwon, the beautiful man in front of him was stunned, "I don't know .. I'll think about it" said Yesung while returning to continue eating , so does Siwon.

.

.

A few days later.

            That afternoon, Yesung fills his time to clean the apartment, Siwon came out, his father called out, the handsome man didn't allow Yesung to come with him. When Yesung vacuuming, the doorbell rang. The beautiful man turned off the vacuum cleaner and walked to open the door.

            When the door opened, a tall, wide eyed young man was standing at the door, "Hyung ..." he said, smiling and waving. Yesung smiled and opened the door wider, "Come in ... Did you just come home from work?" Yesung said as he closed the door.

            The young man entered the living room and placed two coffee cups on the table, Yesung approached and glanced at the table, "Hyung ... I bought you coffee as my apology ..." said Chanyeol while bowing, Yesung smiled while holding Chanyeol's arm, "Yeolie .. You don't need to do this, really ... And why are you standing up? Sit down .. Drink coffee with me" Yesung said while sitting on the couch, followed by Chanyeol.

            "Sorry but I don't really like coffee" said Chanyeol, Yesung narrowed his eyes, "Then how did you order this?" Yesung asked, Chanyeol blushed, "I know your favorite drink along with it's proportions, but I don't know about Siwon-ssi, so I ordered the same coffee" Chanyeol answered while scratching his back head. Yesung opened his lips and took a cup of coffee.

            "Thanks .. I really appreciate it" Yesung said while drinking his coffee and smiling, "Wait .. I'll make you drink, tea?" Yesung said while entering the kitchen. He placed his coffee at the kitchen counter, Chanyeol peeked, "Hyung ... Can I help you? ... Do you have green tea?" Chanyeol said, Yesung turned and smiled while taking a tea bag.

            Chanyeol took a mug in a small cupboard, "I saw a festival ad, I saw you were one of the performers at the autumn festival in Busan? I just wanted to make sure I didn't read it wrong," Chanyeol said, Yesung leaned on the counter, "Yeah ... Job from the client that night" Yesung said.

             Chanyeol turned off the stove and mixed his green tea, "Hyung, it seems I can't watch your appearance, I'm sorry" Chanyeol said while frowning, Yesung laughed, "It's okay ... I understand" Yesung said softly because Chanyeol was staring at him.

             "Hyung.. Thanks because you're still willing to meet me after that night" said Chanyeol, Yesung smiled and nodded his head, "Hyung ... Can I hug you?" Chanyeol murmured while biting his lips.

            Yesung chuckled and came forward to hug Chanyeol warmly, the young man smiled broadly as Yesung threw himself into his arms. Chanyeol swung Yesung's body as he stuck his nose into the beautiful man shoulder.

            Suddenly the sound of someone clearing his throat, they released their hugs and turned toward the kitchen door. Chanyeol bowed, Yesung smiled, "Siwonie .." he muttered, Siwon walked in and handed over a paper bag, Yesung peeked, "Red Ginseng from father, for you ... Because we will go to Busan in a few days" Siwon said, Yesung took a paper bag from Siwon's hand and put to the counter. "I'll take a shower .. I'll see you later, Yesungie" Siwon said while nodding at Chanyeol, the young man smiled and bowed.

 

            After Chanyeol left, Yesung washed the tea mug. The beautiful man entered the room and saw Siwon sitting leaning on the bed head board while playing the game, "I will get ready for work" said Yesung.

            "Yesungie .." said Siwon, Yesung stopped his movements and turned to Siwon, the handsome man patted his thigh, "Come here .." said Siwon with blazing stare. Yesung smirked and climbed on the bed then sat on Siwon's lap.

            The handsome man's big palms traced Yesung's thighs and waist, then his fingers ed Yesung's shirt, slowly Siwon revealed a white chest with perk light brown s.

             Siwon bent his knee so that Yesung's body leaned forward. Siwon Yesung's s mischievously, the beautiful man bit his lip as Siwon on one of his s and his hands twisted the other.

            "Yesungie .." Siwon whispered as he looked up and stared into Yesung's dark eyes, his thin lips slightly opened.

            "Ride me ..." Siwon whispered while pulling Yesung's head and kissed his plum lips hungrily.