Thirty nine

Burn In The Moonlight

            Mr. Choi took something from his suit, 'Where is your ID card? I'll hold it for a while, hold it, just in case Sungjoon-ssi asks for his ID card back, but try him to forget it, okay?" whispered Mr. Choi as he tucked the gold colored card into Yesung's shirt pocket.

            The middle age man take his suit off and ed a few buttons on his shirt and Yesung's then laid down, Yesung laid on his stomach beside him, Mr. Choi Yesung's bangs, "Aah, let me tell you Siwon's childhood .." said Mr. Choi while covering their bodies, Yesung smiled and supported his chin with his hand.

.

            Nearly an hour later, the door opened, a handsome man entered and sat on the couch near their bed. Yesung and Mr. Choi turned, "Yesung-ah .. Why are you staring at me like that?" Sungjoon asked, Yesung smiled thinly, "Nothing .." he whispered, glancing at Mr. Choi, "Ah, hyung .. Can I go home now? In a few days there will be a show, I have to practice .." Yesung said while biting his lips.

            Mr. Choi the beautiful man's arm, Sungjoon chuckles, "Ask your Daddy .. He is your client right now" said the handsome man, Yesung turned to Mr. Choi, the middle aged man smiled, "I will take you home, we are in line, right?" Said Mr. Choi, Yesung nodded, "Let me drive" said Yesung in a cheerful tone.

            Sungjoon furrowed his brows, "You seem to like your Daddy more than me now?" said Sungjoon, Yesung bit his lips, "Hyung, I'm just being happy because I have met my parents" said Yesung, Sungjoon smiled, "I kept my promise, right? I even give you another pleasure .. Alright, I'll leave first" said Sungjoon while standing and tidying his suit.

            Yesung glanced at Sungjoon, "Ah.." said Sungjoon while turned back to the two person who still laid on the bed, he saw Mr. Choi sitting to button his shirt and straighten his shirt sleeve, "Yesung-ah, come with me for lunch tomorrow" said Sungjoon, Yesung nodded and smiled when he saw the handsome man out of the apartment.

.

It was late afternoon.

            Yesung walked out of the elevator to his apartment, he saw a tall blonde young man standing in front of the door. Yesung smiled and hugged the handsome young man, "Has you been long to wait?" Yesung asked while pressing the password, "Not so long ... I just got home from work" Chanyeol answered while following Yesung in, "Take your own drink, I'll take a shower for a while" Yesung said as he entered the room.

            The beautiful man was opening his shirt when Chanyeol entered. The blonde young man put the envelope on the table, Yesung glanced at the envelope, "What's that? Is there a package for me?" Yesung asked, Chanyeol looked at Yesung's exposed body, "That's 900,000 Won, I saved it for you" Chanyeol answered.

            Yesung raised his eyebrows, "For me? Why? I don't need money, Yeolie" Yesung said while taking the envelope and sticking it to Chanyeol's chest, the young man caught his hand, "I heard your price one meet up was that amount, all this time you refused me because I didn't have that much money, right?" Chanyeol said, Yesung widened his eyes, he couldn't believe the young man in front of him said something like that.

            "Yeolie .. You're my dongsaeng" said Yesung, "I never thought of you as my hyung, you don't even have a lover, you always go out with those rich people," Chanyeol said while holding Yesung's waist, "Yeolie, this is not what you think, you're young and handsome, many men and the woman out there who likes you .. I don't deserve you" said Yesung.

            Chanyeol pulled Yesung in his arms, "Siwon Hyung is also not your lover" whispered Chanyeol in Yesung's ear, "He's indeed nobody to me" whispered Yesung while slightly pushing his shoulders Chanyeol, "Wait ..." Yesung whispered, but Chanyeol immediately covered him with a hot kiss.

            The blond man his neck and kissed Yesung's white neck with a light kiss. "Yeolie, this isn't right," he whispered, clutching Chanyeol's broad shoulders, the young man's kiss and touch increasingly stimulated the passions of a beautiful man. Yesung closed his eyes to enjoy the smooth touch of cotton.

            Chanyeol led him to the bed and pressed him. Yesung opened his eyes and was stunned, "Stop it, Yeolie .. I can't do it" Yesung whispered as he stopped Chanyeol's movements as he opened his pants, the handsome young man looked into his eyes, "Why? Is my payment still lacking?" Chanyeol asked.

            Yesung tried to calm himself, "No ... I didn't do it because of money ... It's because I had to ..." Yesung whispered, "What do you mean, because you had to?" Chanyeol asked while clutching Yesung's wrist.

              The beautiful man paused, "Okay, Yeolie .. I will ing you, but this isn't because of money .. Bring back your money, save for your future .. After tonight, find someone who is suitable for you and love you ... Because I gave myself to someone" he whispered, Chanyeol widened his eyes as Yesung pulled him and kissed his lips.

             "Hyung .." Chanyeol whispered while releasing their kiss. The handsome young man sat on the bed, "Is that person Siwon Hyung?" Chanyeol asked, Yesung sat on the bed and smiled, "Yes, but this is only one side .. He was with me out of pity for me, so did his father" said Yesung while climbing into Chanyeol's lap, "Now ing me until you're satisfied .." whispered Yesung while kissing the blond man's lips.

            Suddenly the beautiful man's eyes glued to the door of the room, Yesung widened his eyes, "Siwonie .." he whispered, Chanyeol looked back. "Siwon hyung .. Wait!" shouted the blond young man, he lowered Yesung's body and chased Siwon out of the apartment.

            "Stop ... Listen to me!" Chanyeol shouted, Siwon stopped and closed his eyes, his hands clenched with a roar in his chest, "Hyung .." Chanyeol hasn't finished his words, but Siwon has grabbed his collar, "How dare you touch Yesungie .." Siwon growled.

             Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, "Why are you angry like this? .. As far as I know you two aren't a couple, right?" Chanyeol murmured, "Only me who can touch him ... " Siwon whispered.

             Chanyeol grinned, "Why? do you love him?" Chanyeol asked, Siwon paused for a moment, "He is.. My band mate ... " muttered Siwon and Chanyeol pushed Siwon. "Well, if you're just a band mate, then he can be my lover ... Alright," said Chanyeol while turning away.

             "Yaah, how dare you!!" Siwon shouted while gripping the young man's shoulder and punching him on the cheek. Chanyeol struck the wall, "Say you love him, then I will let him off!" Chanyeol shouted, Siwon punched the wall beside Chanyeol's face, "He belongs to my father ... The person I respect ... My father will do anything to have him completely" whispered Siwon.

            Chanyeol widened his eyes and gripping Siwon's collar, "But.. You love him, right?" he whispered, Siwon closed his eyes, "I need him .. He's my band mate .." Siwon whispered.

 'Puk' ..

            Something fell, Siwon and Chanyeol turned towards the sound. They were surprised to see Yesung dropping the Chanyeol envelope, the beautiful man took the envelope and walked toward the two tall men who grabbed each other's collars.

             "Yeolie .. You forgot this and why ask him like that? He already has a lover" said Yesung while brandishing Chanyeol's envelope, "Yesungie ... I ... He is just a friend, now come with me," Siwon said while pulling Yesung's hand, leaving Chanyeol who stood staring at the envelope.