One

Burn In The Moonlight

           Yesung sat leaning under a tree, exhaled and pressed his cigarette. His cat's eyes occasionally glanced at the crowd of his show guests who were laughing and dancing around the campfire.

             Suddenly his view met with brown obsidian who looked at him sharply. Yesung lowered his gaze and saw the obsidian owner's hand wrapped around the waist of another man, they moved their bodies along to the music.

            Yesung smiled bitterly and turned his gaze towards the beach. His hand grabbed a coke can near his thigh and gulped roughly until the brown liquid flowed slightly at the corner of his thin lips, until the last drop then he wiped his chin with his palm.

               Suddenly a hand holding a beer can appeared in front of his face, Yesung glanced up and saw a handsome man standing next to him. "Yesungie ... Why are you sitting alone here? Are you already bored?" asked a handsome man who then sat beside him.

            Yesung opened a beer can in his hand, "I guess so ... hm, a new guy?" Yesung asked, glancing to the crowd who were still dancing. The handsome man beside him smiled, glanced around and approached Yesung's ear, "He is attractive, acting hard to get, but I'm sure i can get him .." he whispered.

           Yesung closed his eyes, "Siwonie ..." Yesung murmured, Siwon raised his eyebrows, "Why??" Siwon asked as he watched the beautiful man sipping his beer, "Stop playing around ..." Yesung said while standing and walking towards the beach, "Yesungie ... Where are you going??!!" Siwon shouted at the petite man who walked in the dark, "Take a short walk!!" Yesung shouted, but the beautiful man was surprised to see Siwon running and holding his arms, "Yaah ... You scared me!!" Yesung shouted, Siwon laughed.

            "Don't walk too far ... Don't get lost" Siwon said while holding the side of Yesung's head, "Tsk, I can take care of myself ... Go on, have fun ... In the mid night we still have a show ..." said Yesung who immediately fell silent when Siwon pulled his head and kissed his lips. The beautiful man just stood still after Siwon let go of their kiss and glanced at Siwon who ran to the new guy who was attracting his heart.

           The beautiful man close his cardi and walked along the white sandy beach and enjoyed the summer breeze blowing his skin and his smooth black hair.

.

          Yesung opened the room door and entered, the beautiful man saw Siwon who had just come out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, "You're back ... I've prepared a warm water for you ..." said Siwon while taking Yesung's hand, but the beautiful man pulled back his hand, "My skin is sticky because of the sea breeze ..." he muttered as he entered the bathroom. Siwon smiled and continued to get ready, the handsome man wearing his silk shirt.

.

           Yesung and Siwon entered the hotel hall which had been transformed into a dance floor, guests had filled the room decorated with twinkling lights. The MC welcomed the two of them with applause from the guests. Yesung approached the MC, the beautiful man bowed and waved to the crowd, while Siwon prepared behind his DJ table.

            That night the hotel hall was heated up by Yesung's husky and y voice, also the beat of Siwon's music. Occasionally they both danced and sang together, but over time Yesung saw Siwon flirting on his new guy, so the beautiful man was more focused on himself and served selca requests from the guests.

 

 

p.s :

Stop or continue...????

What do you think???