Chapter Fifteen: Tortured

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was sweating really thick now because of Sakura and Eunbi. They don't know what they are doing now, they are pushing wrong buttons. Irene looked at the bear who at this very moment look like a volcano ready to shoot lava and burn her and EunSaku's to death. 

"Seulgi, are you alright?" Yeri asks her friends who've been glaring at the three girls walking in front of them.

"Do I look like I am okay?" Seulgi hissed I am on the  verge of killing two girls and torture the other this very moment."

Yeri gulp, she rarely sees Seulgi in such state and Yeri feel sorry for Irene and her friend. The youngest girl in the group sneakily went to Irene and nudge her.

"If I were the three of you, I will behave, A certain bear is about to explode and you wouldn't want to see it. But if you girls want to die, i will pray for your souls."

Irene's eyes grew bigger and push the two friends away and walk back to the angry bear.

"Seul, what do you want to do now?" She asks Seulgi.

Eunsaku laughs at Irene and screamed. "Whip!"

Seulgi smiles, "I want to sail in the middle of the sea and push that baker and ex girlfriend of yours and leave them there."

Eunsaku gulped their spines shivered they look at Seulgi and smile.

"Sakura baby, let's go there i think i saw something nice i want to buy." Eunbi hugs her girlfriend." Joy, Yeri do join us."

JoyRi with EunSaku's left Irene in the hand of the furious bear. They bowed at Irene and in their mind they say the same prayer, "Oh, God creator of life, please save our unnie in the claw of the ferocious bear."

 

While Irene was cursing the four girls in her mind as they left her with the angry bear.

"Seul...." 

"Don't Seul me, you erted CEO!" 

"Seul, I'm sorry but EunSaku and I are just friends, please don't be mad." Ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter