Chapter Thirty: We Can't Just Tell Her.

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was in her office, her mind Is a mess after seeing Seulgi again. She must admit that Seulgi grew to be a fine woman. She is a lawyer now. Good for her, did she get another sugar mommy after they broke up. That's more likely to happen, she won't be a lawyer if not.

"Hey, 'Rene! Let's go!!!" Eunbi who just barged in her office shouted.

"Do you have to shout, every time you came here?" Irene asks Eunbi.

"Well, you are in deep thought so I told myself why not startled you.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Sakura noticed that the older woman seems to be occupied with something else.

​​​​​​Irene looks at Sakura. "I saw her."

"Who?" 

"Seulgi."

Eunbi and Sakura looked at each other.

"Where? I thought you went to Kim's Corporation?" Eunbi sits in front of her table. "How can you meet her?"

"She is the head of their legal department."

Sakura smiles widely. " She's a lawyer now?"

Irene nod. "A very annoying one."

"Annoying? How?" It was Eunbi.

"Well, she contests our demands that the architect, engineers and design team will be provided of our company like how we always do. But this lawyer, says that it is unfair, and they want to hire the engineers."

"And you agree?"

"What choice do I have? That girl has so much confidence and determination than the last time I met her."

"Tell me, are you still in love with her?" 

Eunbi's question caught Irene off guard but she answers anyway.

"Please Bi, I'm over her. I have no feelings left for her. Not even a drop "

"So if you don't have feelings for her, I can call her and ask if we can go to her bar?" Sakura grin. "When i heard that she own a bar, I thought she is just a simple bar owner but heck she is a lawyer too?"

"Let's go visits her bar." Eunbi looks at Irene and wiggles her eyebrow.

"Whatever." Irene stood up. 

"You will join us right?" Sakura hugged Irene's arm.

"Why do I have to go with you?"

"Don't be such a k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter