Chapter Twenty-Five: Let's Break Up

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was in the school rooftop with Nayeon. Seulgi's head is a mess with all things going on now. Her parents have been bothering her to ask money from her girlfriend, she is neglecting her studies and her girlfriend causing a misunderstanding with Irene.

"Seul, why don't you just tell Irene everything." Nayeon was sitting next to Seulgi.

"I can't, knowing her for sure she will gladly give my parents the money they want or more. And if she does my parents won't stop milking her."

"Seulgi, look at you, do you think if you keep this from her she will not think ill about you? She is even suspecting us."

"Nay, I'm sorry for bothering you, it's just that I can't tell Yeri or Joy for sure those two will tell Irene."

"I am your friend, it's okay if you share this to me, but still I suggest that you tell Irene."

"No, I can't do that." 

"Seul..you will hurt her feelings if she finds out from the others. Look at you do you even had enough sleep? You are working your off, I'm afraid your body will just give up."

"Nay, I can't let Irene know about my parent's demands."

"She will find out about this, Seul."

"Then I have to make sure that she didn't." Seulgi looks up in the sky.

"What do you mean?" 

"Nay, help me one more time."

Nayeon blankly looks at her friend. She has an idea what the bear is planning to do and she wants to disagree but she can't let the bear down.

 

 

 

It was 10 pm when Seulgi returns home, Irene wasn't there when she arrived. She looks around and smiles bitterly. Her phone beep and she can't help but cry seeing the message.

'have you told Irene about our demands? She can freely date you and have our blessing if she agrees.'

Seulgi throws her phone in the wall breaking the small gadget into pieces.

It was the scene Irene witnessed when she opens the door.

"Seul, what's wrong?" Irene who came home early from the company gala asks.

Seulgi looks at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter