Chapter Eighteen: How can you make me wait for so long?

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just across the street, Seulgi was leaning in the wall. In front of her apartment, she can see Irene leaning in her car, probably waiting for her. Seulgi doesn't know why she can't make a move to approach the girl.

Is she afraid? 

Of what?

Seulgi put her hand in her chest. She is afraid that the girl's sudden distance and coldness is a sign that she doesn't want her anymore. She is afraid that the woman was waiting for her to end their relationship.

But to think of it, they don't have any relationship. She is not her girlfriend and that beautiful woman in front of her place is not hers. 

What they have between them it was unknown. She can't name it or call it anything. She is her sugar baby and nothing more. She is sweet and attentive to her cause Irene promised that. She was just fulfilling it. 

And Seulgi thought she's so stupid and naive to let her feelings grow for her. 

She looks at Irene once more. Why isn't she leaving yet?

 

Thirty-minutes past 10 and Irene was still in there. She is not moving an inch from her spot. She sent a few messages asking where she is and the bear decided to ignore it. 

Irene will definitely get tired of standing there and leave. Seulgi just has to wait for a little longer. She sigh. But time passed and like a statue, Irene wasn't moving. Not even sitting inside her car.

 

 

Meanwhile,  Irene has forgotten how long she has been waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter