Chapter Eleven: Dinner and Jealousy

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6.30pm when Irene return to Seulgi's apartment from work. Opening the door she heard the conversation going on. Upon entering the little home, Irene saw Seulgi in the kitchen with Joy and Yeri munching something.

"I'm back." She announced putting her bag down the bed and removing her shoes. 

"Welcome back." Seulgi smiles brightly at the sight of the most beautiful woman she sees.

"What is this two doing here?" Irene ask.

"This is my friend place, so it's normal for you to see us here." Yeri snorted. "Got problem with that?'

" Next time I'm taking her home with me." Irene deadpan Yeri. "What's for dinner, I am starving."

"I made kimchi fried rice and bulgogi." Seulgi says" and also have Chapchae.

Seulgi prepared the food with Joy while Irene is having a glaring battle. 

"You have the nerve deciding on taking Seulgi to Jeju without our permission?" Yeri slams the table.

"Why? Jealous?" Irene teased the annoying girl.

"Me jealous? As if!" 

"If you wanna go you can just tell me, I might consider taking you too." 

"No, thank you. I rather stay in Seoul than spend my weekend with an annoying woman like you."

"Okay, suit yourself," Irene smirked and walked to her bag. "Too bad, I bought these two extra tickets, if ever you change your mind brat, I don't want this bear to get bored while I attend my meetings." Irene smiles at Seulgi.

"Are you really taking us too?" Joy's eyes are twinkling.

"Yup, to babysit with my bear," Irene says while accepting the food from Seulgi.

"I don't need a babysitter."  Seulgi pouted.

"Yeah right,  the last time you visit my office I didn't finish any work cause you keep on whining that you are dying in boredom."

"I did not!" 

"Oh my gosh, I am dying please save me~" Irene in a very annoying voice copied Seulgi's exact words. "Do you remember now?"

Seulgi pouted. 

"Did you really do that Seulgi unnie?" Joy as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter