Chapter Forty-Two:

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, I will not allow this!" Taemin slammed her hands on the table.

In front of her was her parents with worries written in their faces. It is rare to see their only son in such state, it is when something didn't work his way. 

"That woman! That woman who stole Seulgi from me, she will pay!" Taemin's face was murderous. "No one humiliates me and gets away with it. Everyone knows that Seulgi is to be my bride and she showed up and say those worthless things!" Taemin clenches her fist.  "Unacceptable!"

"Taemin honey, maybe Seulgi is not really for you. Don't worry you will find someone who will love you back."

"No!" Taemin loud growl boomed in the room. "You told me since I was a child that Kang Seulgi is my bride! I've known her since we were in our diaper and her, that woman how long did she know my Seulgi?! There is no one more capable to be with Seulgi's side but me!"

Taemin was told since he was a child that Kang Seulgi is to be her wife when the little girl reaches her legal age. But now that Seulgi is in the right age, why is she with that woman and not with him. Seulgi loves him not that woman.

"Seulgi must know that I am the right man for her. I am her future husband and we will be happy. But as long as that woman is with her, she will not realize that I am his man."

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in Seulgi's place, Irene was sitting in the couch waiting for her girlfriend to come home.  It's past 8 pm and there is no sign of the monolid girl.

Almost nine pm when the door slowly open. The monolid girl walks in, upon seeing Irene in her couch, her eyes lits up.

"Love!" Seulgi ran to Irene and hug her girlfriend tight.

Irene smile at  Seulgi's action. She patted her head. "Hey, how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter