Chapter Thirty-Eight: Can I just take you home?

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Seulgi woke up with a bright smile on her face. Did it really happen? Did she and Irene really back together? Or maybe it's just a dream. Maybe thinking so much about Irene made her dream about her.

A beep in her phone takes her attention from thinking random stuff. Her smile gets wider upon seeing who sent her a message.

 

From Baechu

Breakfast together?

 

Seulgi smiles and types her reply quickly.

 

To Baechu

Give me thirty minutes to pick you up.

 

After sending her reply Seulgi as quick as a lightning went to her walk-in closer to pick the perfect suit for today. Wearing a white shirt under her black blazer and tucked inside black candy pants and in her feet is a shiny black Andora Trick leather shoes.

After checking herself in the mirror, Seulgi took her bag and left. 

Driving her brand new red BMW i8, Seulgi reaches Irene's apartment. Parking her car in front of Galleria Foret she saw her girlfriend standing a few steps from her car. 

 

 

Irene was standing near the entrance lobby waiting for Seulgi. Her phone vibrated.

 

From Seulgi

Looking good in your white blazer but must you show your lovely legs?

Irene smiles and looks around not far from her a red car was a park, the door slowly slides up and Seulgi hopped our of the car. Seulgi ran to the other side and open the car door for her. She smiled at the sweet gesture.

"You are late." Irene points out once they are both settled inside the car. 

Seulgi smiled and fixed Irene's seatbelt placing a soft kiss on her lips she apologizes.

"I'm sorry love," Seulgi pouted

Irene smiled at Seulgi's cuteness. She caresses her cheeks and kisses Seulgi's inviting lips.

"Let's go, I'm starving."

"Aye, aye ma'am!" She grins as she teased Irene.

Seulgi drove the car while holding Irene's hand. "Where do you want to eat?"

"Hmmm...in your cafe'"

"You've been there?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter