Chapter Fifty-Two

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first ray of dawn enters the small window in the room where Taemin was held captive. Its been an hour since Heechul put the scalpel in his waist. The man think he can't stay alive for another hour, he can feel his energy slowly draining.

"Are you okay?" Heechul grin. "You look pale."

"P...please s..top this!"

"Oh don't worry Taemin-ssi." Heechul took his first aid kit. "I'm not really that heartless like what others say. Its pure lie. To show you that all those words they are spreading against me are not true, i will help you."

"H...help me with w...hat??"Taemin's heart race in fear.

"Hey, are you scared? Don't fret, I'm very good at this."

Putting a thread in the needle, Heechul approach Taemin. He uncapped the bottle of Isopropyl and pouring it all in Taemin's cut. Heechul throws the bottle and pulls out the scalpel. Blood oozing out of his cut.

"Let see now." Heechul took the needle with thread and without a warning, he starts stitching Taemin's cut. Stabbing the needle into his skin before pulling it out. Heechul repeats the same process until he is done stitching the poor man's wound. 

"See it's so easy, simple and it's done!" Heechul smile. "Oh dear, are you alright men?"

Taemin did not utter a single word. Her face was as white as a sheet of paper now. He is literally hanging now in the wall, as he loses his energy to stand up on his own.

"Yah! Wake up!" Heechul kicks the lifeless man, he did not like it one bit that his playmate looks like a dead man now.

Heechul didn't like it. He can't believe that this man who tried to hurt Irene is this weak.

"Hmmm... Looks like he is not gonna last for another hour, too bad I'm really serious of setting him free." Heechul sigh and wipe the scalpel clean with a clean cloth before taking his gloves off. 

 

​​​​​​

Siwon and Donghae look at Heechul when he came out of his playro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter