Chapter Twenty Four: Dont Lie

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi is now living with her girlfriend, everything went well for both of them. The set up, the routine. Irene and Seulgi will leave their home in the morning. After driving her girlfriend to school the young CEO will go to work. After work, Irene will pick her up at her part-time job in the cafe' then go home.  At home, the couple will do everything together. 

Just like now, the couple just finished their dinner and Irene was washing the dishes while Seulgi is drying them.

"Let's watch a movie after this, babe," Seulgi told Irene. 

"What movie?"

"I don't know yet." Seulgi smile.

"Okay, that's the last one," Irene said putting the last plate on Seulgi's hand.

After doing the dishes, the couple cuddled on the couch watching a sweet flick titled The Notebook. 

Seulgi was playing with the shorter girl's hand while her eyes are fixed on the tv. Once in a while, she will plant soft kisses to Irene's crown. This little gesture never fails to bring smiles on the shorter girl's lips.

​​​​​​Seulgi looked at Irene, she smiles seeing her girlfriend is already sleeping. Carefully, Seulgi lie her down on the couch. She put away the glass they use and turn off the television before carrying Irene in their bed.

Seulgi just finishes her shower and was putting on her pyjama top when her phone beep. Sadness filled her eyes after reading the message. She put down her phone and lie down next to her girlfriend pulling her closer.

"I love you." She whispers to her.

"hmmmm..love you too, "  Iren unconsciously replies.

Seulgi smiles and kisses the latter's forehead. She closed her eyes tightly trying to ignore the message she just read.

 

 

Irene noticed the little changes with Seulgi. They have been living for just a month and the first week was okay. She would take her to school and pick her up at work. But this past week, Seulgi refused to be sent and fetched and it puzzled the older woman. 

Seulgi also often come home late, sometimes Irene would be sleeping when she comes home and when the CEO wakes up she is already gone. 

 

"Where have you been?" Irene asks Seulgi, it was past ten already.

"I'm with Yeri and Joy, we finished something after work."

"Don't lie Seul, Yeri called me asking where you are cause you didn't show up at her place to finish your school report."

"Irene, please not now I am tired." 

"And I am not? I'm tired too, Seul." Irene says. "I often sleep without you and wake up and you are gone."

"I am just doing something at work Irene."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter