Chapter Thirty-Two: Don't Cry So Much

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If only Irene can breathe fire, Seulgi was pretty sure that by now the receptionist in front of them is already burning to coal.

"What do you mean there is no more room?!" Irene was on the verge of killing someone now. "My secretary specifically booked five rooms for the whole two weeks of our stay here."

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but your secretary only books three rooms." The receptionist was shaking. The woman in front of her was burning in anger. "And even I want to give you another room I can't, it's peak season and we don't have any vacant room."

Seulgi smile at the receptionist, " It's okay I will handle this."

"Handle what?" Irene snapped.

"Irene, we can't do anything now." Seulgi was hoping the fuming bunny would understand. 

Irene sigh. "So what now? What are we gonna do?"

"Share room." They look at the engineers and architect they are with. 

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Yeri step backward indicating they won't sleep with any of the two ex-lovers. The architect did the same. 

Irene sigh, what kind of punishment is this great diety? Have I done great sins to deserve this? Irene wanted to cry blood.

She has no choice but to share a room with the walking teddy bear. Irene looks at the receptionist.

"Notify me if you have a vacant room."

"Yes, ma'am."

 

 

 

The group went to their respective rooms to take a rest. Seulgi can't stop smiling while Irene wants to kill someone. 

Irene looked at the queen size bed. How long has it been since she shares a bed with someone? She looks at Seulgi who is busy unpacking her luggage.

 

Irene took her phone and saw that she have miss calls she smiles seeing who is it. She quickly returns the call and in the third rings, it was answered.

"Wendy-ah, " 

Seulgi's head snapped hearing the name Irene sweetly mentioned.

"When are you coming here, I terribly miss you." Irene consciously pouted. "Don't you miss me?"  Irene can see that Seulgi suddenly stop packing and stood up and went to the bathroom. "Yeah, I'm here for work. I'm staying on the island for two weeks....yes yes..finish everything already, wan~..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter