Chapter Forty-Five: Short, Weak and Helpless

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not far from Seulgi's house, a black car was parked, watching Lee Taemin standing in front of the gate, taking pictures.

"What do we have here," Heechul grin. "My future playmate."

Heechul takes his phone and dials Irene's number. 

"Speak." 

"Hello to you too, Ms. Irene." Heechul grin. He can already imagine Irene's eyebrows scrunched together.

"Speak now or i will hang up."

​​​​Heechul laugh, "impatient as usual. Anyways, i just want to inform you that Lee Taemin is now in front of Kang Seulgi's villa and he seems to be spying Ms. Kang, taking  various photos of his subject."

"Is Seulgi in his sight?" Irene asks.

"Yes, this very moment, Ms. Kang is in the balcony doing yoga."

"Keep an eye on him. I'm on my way."

​​​​​"Copy that." Heechul hangs up. His eyes were fixed with Lee Taemin. "Hmmm..Lee Taemin you are messing with the sweetest girl in the world. Of all person, why her? Why choose Irene to mess." Heechul takes a sip in his coffee. "I pray for your soul. You don't have any idea who you are dealing with. She may appear soft and feminine outside but i promise you she is not."

 

20 minutes past, Heechul saw Irene's car arrived. The woman parked her car near Seulgi's gate, getting off from the car  approach Taemin. Heechul smile. Seems like his boss is not happy.

 

 

 

 

Irene saw the man standing behind the oak tree across Seulgi's house. Taemin saw her, his face turn dark seeing the woman who stole the love of her life.

"What are you doing here?" Taemin asks.

"I am the one who supposed to ask you, what are you doing here?"

"My business here has nothing to do with you!" 

Irene smirk. "It has when it's our house you are spying on and that's my wife you are taking pictures and i allow no one takes stolen pictures of my wife." 

"What you gonna do if i take more pictures?"Taemin smirk

"You ain't a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter