Chapter Nineteen: You need to be punished

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'How can you make me wait for so long?'

 

Seulgi closed her eyes tightly when she heard that sweet voice. How can this woman be this heartless? Can't she see that Seulgi is hiding?  

"I am asking you Seul.." Irene asks again.

Seulgi refuses to look up and meet Irene's eyes. "I am waiting for you to leave." She quietly replies.

Irene's eyes grew bigger than it usually is. "Why?" Her voice turns cold. 

Maybe Seulgi doesn't want to meet her cause she accepts that woman she's telling Sakura. It hurt her.

"Do I have to have a reason?" Seulgi ask.

"Yes, cause I presume that I deserved it."

"Then I deserved a reason too on why you decided to ignore me for days?" Seulgi asks. Pain was in her eyes, rejection.

"Seul.."

"Not because you are the one leading this thing going on between us , it means you can just go and disappear without telling me and just show up whenever you want and expect me to act the same." 

"Seul..i.." Irene don't know what to say, she has no excuse to tell.

"No, don't bother to make an excuse Irene." Seulgi smile. "We don't have an agreement regarding this disappearing act you pulled. I am not supposed to complain, so don't explain." Seulgi stood up she sways a little when she tried to walk.

Irene grabbed her hand for support. "Seul..dont do this please."

Seulgi turns around to look at Irene, she caresses her cheeks. "What did I do that you don't like Irene?"

Irene knew even the woman in front of her was smiling she is hiding her pain. And Irene wants to feel it too. She wants to feel her pain, she wants to know what is inside her.

"Tell me what you fell." Irene whispers.

"Does it matter to you whatever I feel?" Seulgi ask. "Whatever I am feeling now towards for you  doesn't matter."

"I went to Jeju, with Eunbi and a girl she introduces to me." Irene mumble.

Seulgi feels a sudden strike of pain in her chest. She looks at Irene she forces a smile and whisper, "Good for you."

"Seulgi..." Irene pushes Seulgi in the wall and." her with her body. "Hurt me if you want."

"Why would I do that? You are not my girlfriend why would I hurt you? I can't do that to my financier."

'my financier

Seulgi's last words were like a sword in her chest. It hurt. 

"If you have no more business with me, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter