Chapter Forty-Nine: Playtime

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's silent assurance that she won't be harm calm her. Her eyes flew back to Taemin when the insane man made a move to approach her.

"Isn't this perfect?" Taemin smile, his hand was playing with the sharp knife he is holding. "I can let her watch how I will torture you and your luscious body. Do you have any idea how much I wanted to taste you? How much I wanted to treat you like my queen? Since we were kids, we've been together Seulgi, your parents, you, all of you made me believe that you will be my bride."

"I never told you that I will be your bride! I never agree to that!"

"Silence!" Taemin waved his knife making Seulgi step back in fear. "Quiet. You are supposed to be my bride if that woman never showed up! She ruined everything." Hatred towards Irene rose in Taemin's heart. "If it isn't for her, you wouldn't have a change of heart."

"I never had a change of heart, Taemin. Since when we were kids you already knew that we can't be together. I had told you a million times that do not swing the way you thought that I do."

"You we're just confused!"

"I am not, I love Irene and you can't do anything to change that!"

"If i kill her, won't you change your mind?" He smiles. "I can't understand how that girl can change your parent's mind? They are so eager to have us together, and then she showed up showing with her helicopter and she changes her mind?" Taemin glare at Seulgi. "If I can't have you,  I will make sure no one will have you. No one!"

 

 

 

Irene can see how Taemin charges to Seulgi with a knife in his hand. Seulgi made a quick move running on the other side of the couch making a boundary between her and Taemin. If Taemin is makïng a move Seulgi will make sure to go to the opposite side. 

"Heechul!" Fear, anger and wanting to kill Taemin are making the Young CEO frustrat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter