Chapter Ten: Home

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since Seulgi heard anything about Irene. She didn't text or call her. She knows she messed up back there. The older woman was just defending her from her parents. Irene is the only person who defended her, the only one who made her feel secure.

For the nth times, Seulgi checks her phone again and still no message from the older girl. She is starting to feel scared. What if the woman is really mad and doesn't really want her. What if she doesn't show up anymore?

Pulling herself from the bed she changed and decided to go see the latter.

Seulgi's feet and hands are sweating as the elevator started to move going up to the top floor. Her heart is beating faster than usual. She doesn't know what will she say to Irene. 

When the elevator reaches the top floor  Seulgi's eyes grew bigger at the sight she witnesses when the lift open.

Irene was sitting in her chair and another woman sitting in her desk, their faces are dangerously close to each other as they both looking at the paper Irene was holding.

Seulgi froze in her spot. The loud thud of her bag falling on the floor was the reason why the two women who seem to be trap in their on world lifted their heads and turned their gazes to where the sounds coming.

"Seul..." Irene's voice was low but it reaches Seulgi's ears.

"Sorry, i came at the wrong time." 

"Don't move," Irene ordered Seulgi when she about to turn around. "Sakura, let's continue this meeting another time."

The woman name Sakura nodded and playfully winking at the older woman. "Whipped" she whisper.

"As if you are not." Irene retorted.

"I am not."

"let me call Eunbi to confirm that, " 

"Yah! Don't You dare!" Sakura warned her.

"Go."

"I am!" Sakura hissed.

Walking near to Seulgi, Sakura's eyes twinkle in a playful manner. She stops in front of Seulgi and offers a handshake.

"Hi, I am Sakura, Irene's ex-girlfriend."

Seulgi's head snapped to look at Irene. While the older girl face turns red in anger.

"Miyawaki!" Irene shouted.

Sakura laughs and ran to the lift and quickly close it before Irene get a hold on her and throw her out of the window.

 

 

Ten minutes passed since Sakura left. And Irene has returned to her desk sitting like true CEO she is, looking at the guilty girl.

"If you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter