Chapter Six: SleepOver

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can you live like this, Seul?" 

After finding out that the younger girl has been living her life all alone with just a kettle in her kitchen drives Irene nuts.

"I was alone, and Joy and Yeri are the only visitors I got to have here, so what's the point of getting a lot of things in here?"

"Well, that's going to change now," Irene says. 

"Why?"

"Well, as you can see, I probably spending time here."

"Ehhhh, why? You got yourself a pretty cozy apartment, I'm sure so why spend your time in this place?"

"I'm your sugar mommy, and you have to comply with my every wish." Irene went back to bed and get her shoes but stop. "Lend me one of your shoes and a set of clothes. I need something comfortable to wear if we go grocery shopping."

Seulgi knew that there is no point of arguing with the older woman. She just complies and finds her a set of clothes to wear. 

Handling the shorter woman a pair of shorts and hoodie and a slipper. Irene's feet are too small that her shoes won't fit on her.

 

 

 

The grocery store was just near Seulgi's place so the 'couple' decided to just walk. Upon reaching the store, Irene picks up things that she thought that the taller girl needed.

"We need a rice cooker, a new kettle, hmmm a small fridge, to store all the meats."

Seulgi decided not to argue anymore and just let the shorter  woman do everything 

After getting the appliances, the pickup foods too. Chips, drinks, chocolates and more. The sale assistant was more than to happy they carry everything and even to call a cab for them. 

 

 

 

Seulgi and Irene just finished putting away everything they bought.

"What do you want for dinner?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter