Chapter Nine: First Fight

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene noticed the sudden silence, Seulgi's parent's message may mean something but she doesn't want to intrude with her personal problem with her family. She will wait for Seulgi to open up with her.

Seulgi sigh for the nth times. Irene holds Seulgi in her arms. She tried to do her best to calm the girl down.

"You know you can share everything with me," Irene whispers. "But I won't force you. Tell me when you are ready."

"My parents want to see this Saturday."

"Why are you so scared about it?"

"I'm afraid they will make me choose again about my uality and them and make me feel inferior." Seulgi's tears fell.

"Seul, listen to me, no one has the right to make you feel inferior about your uality and beliefs. They can't force you to be someone you are not. You are your own person. This is your life, you do what you want." Irene wipes the younger woman's tears. "Do not cry over useless things. Don't be afraid to meet them. Have courage, be strong. Do not let anyone hurt you."

"I am afraid to meet them alone," Seulgi confessed. "Will you go with me?"

"I would love to go with you and make sure you are safe but this is your own battle." Irene kisses her hair. "But if you need me, just call me and I will come running."

"Can you use your car, it might take you too long if you run." Seulgi smiles.

Irene laugh. "Now you are back being cheeky, I like it."

"Thank you for making me feel better, Irene."

"I'm your guardian now, you are my responsibility " Irene pulls Seulgi closer. " Let's sleep, I have to go home tomorrow."

"What time?"

"After lunch, maybe."

Seulgi pouted.

"Don't pout, Sweetness, are you not tired of my face yet? We've been together for two days already."

"You are too pretty I can't get tired of your face." Seulgi kiss Irene's hands.

"Sweet talker."

"Just for you." Seulgi whisper before closing her eyes.

Irene blushes at  Seulgi's sweet word. Being with Seulgi makes her a different person. And she loves it. She loves every single minute she spends with Seulgi.

 

 

 

Saturday came, Seulgi went to meet her parents to a restaurant downtown. Upon entering the Chinese restaurant, Seulgi was welcomed by the waiters.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, under the name of Mr. And Mrs. Kang. I am Kang Seulgi."

"Very well then Miss, please follow me this way please."

Seulgi followed the waiter. Before entering the room, Seulgi message Irene.

 

[To: Irene

I have arrived,  Will  message you later.]

 

Seulgi put her phone back in her pocket. She entered the room and was surprised to see her mother with someone.

"You are here now, come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter