Chapter Twenty-Two: I'm not Nayeon, I am Irene Bae

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene took Seulgi in a famous seaside restaurant. She always wanted to go here but she finds no time to do it and no company to go with. 

Upon seeing the restaurant Seulgi's face glow in happiness. This is her first time going here.

Taking the rooftop spot where the can see the ocean and an unlimited view to the night sky, Seulgi and Irene find it romantic.

"Do you like the place?" Irene asks.

"It's beautiful here." 

"Seul...who's Nayeon?"

"Nayeon?" Seulgi looks at the woman she smiles softly when she saw the insecurities in the older woman's face. "We are in the same class, she confessed to me before I met you, and even after we start seeing each other."

"Do you like her?" Irene was afraid to ask but she has to know.

"She is nice and sweet, and really like a bunny just like you but you are cold and mean sometimes." Seulgi laugh.

Irene smile she tried to hide her feelings. But it hurt that the woman in front of her is liking someone else.

"How long have you two known each other?" 

"I think 3-4 years now."

Irene pokes the shrimp in her plate. "Why you  didn't accept her?"

"I dunno.I'm not sure why."

Seulgi was unaware of what she is doing. The woman in front of her was trying her best to hide the pain as the younger woman continue to tell her more about Nayeon.

"Nayeon once took me to the amusement park cause she finds out that I never been there." Seulgi smile. "She keeps In surprising me with little things she knows that will make me smile. Tho unlike you she never took me in such fancy places but the places we went to are just as good as this. We both enjoy simple things. Well maybe because we are not like you."

"W..what do you mean not like me?"

"Well you are rich, your idea of simple is overrated.  Like going to Jeju, to five-star restaurants, driving with your Rolls-Royce or Maybach. While our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter