Chapter Twenty-One: Dating a Minor

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Irene are cuddling in the younger girl's bed. It was late afternoon and Seulgi just came back from school. They have been seeing each other for a month now, after the misunderstanding after their Jeju trip, Seulgi and Irene became more open with each other about their feelings. They make sure to talk more often about what is bothering them. They got closer and comfortable with each other.

"Seul?" 

"hmmm?"

"You  haven't been to my place, right?" Irene asks Seulgi.

"As far as I remember, I have not." Seulgi hug the older woman's waist

"Do you want to see my place?"

Seulgi sits properly and smile widely and stare at Irene her eyes are twinkling.

Irene chuckled. "I will take that as a yes." 

"You will take me?"

"Yes, I will."

Seulgi jumped out of the bed, "Now?"

"Yes now, so run along and change."

Seulgi skipped to the bathroom to change.

 

 

Seulgi's eyes almost popped out of its socket when Irene's car enter the famous apartment in Seongsu-dong. Galleria Foret is the most expensive and beautiful apartment in Seoul. 

"You live here?"  Seulgi asks Irene as she parks her car in her private parking.

"Yes, " The two girls enter the elevator.

"You  didn't tell me you are this rich." 

"I thought you already know since I own one of the biggest company in Seoul."

"Well, how would I know that?"

Irene just smiles at Seulgi and open her door by putting in the passcode.

"Please come in Seul, and feel at home."

Seulgi walks near the wide window, "Wow, your view her is amazing!"

"Especially at night," Irene says while wrapping her arms around Seulgi'.

"I wanna see it. "

"You can come here whenever you want, I will give you the code." 

"I won't go here without you," Seulgi says.

 

The 'couple' enjoy the view for a few minutes before Irene show Seulgi her cooking talent. The dinner preparation was full of Seulgi annoying the older woman and Irene trying to stop Seulgi from eating her chips.

"Seul stop eating those Pringles for Christ sake!" Irene took the pringles from the 'kid' sitting in her kitchen counter swinging her legs.

"Your kitchen is my favorite part of your house."

"My bedroom is way better than my kitchen," Irene smirk.

"Yah, ert!"  

Irene chuckled. "And it smells lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter