Chapter Thirty-Six: I'm her Best Friend

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is back to normal, at least that's what Irene and Seulgi thought. They became busy with work and rarely seen each other. Seulgi was busy at the Kim's Corp and her bar and the soon to be open Cafe' that she and Joy purchased. 

 

"So you are telling me that you and Irene unnie are okay now?" Joy asked. Joy was behind the bar in their new cafe. She handed Seulgi's coffee.

"Yeah, we talked already." 

"So you two are back together?" Joy removed her apron and pulled Seulgi to the vacant table.

"Back together?" Seulgi smiled bitterly. "I wish, she has someone now. And if you see them you'll know how in love they are at each other."

"So what Eunbi told you before is real? She is married?"

"Well, I didn't see any wedding ring."

"So there is a possibility that they are not yet married."

"Maybe." Seulgi finished her coffee, "I have to go now, Garam Oppa, what me to have dinner with him."

"Garam Oppa, today he is coming home from visiting your parents?"

Seulgi nod. "Yeah, and you know how he likes me to have dinner every time she comes home."

"Right, okay take care, let's go out sometimes maybe drink at the old restaurant near your old apartment." 

"Give me a call." Seulgi signal her hand in her ears.

"You got it."

Seulgi laughs before she left the cafe. Her life really changes now, it's almost complete if only the person she dedicated all her hard work is with her.

 

 

 

 

Irene and Wendy were out of shopping that day. Wendy asked the older girl to help her to pick a dress for her date. 

"So is there any chance for you and Seul?" 

Irene looks at Wendy. "Hmmm.. I don't know. I don't want to rush everything, as I told her." 

"You love her and she obviously in love with you."

"Right, and Nayeon is not her girlfriend "

Wendy shrugged her shoulder when suddenly her eyes caught something or someone.

"Isn't that Nayeon?" Wendy pointed outside the shop. "Who is that girl with her?"

Irene looks outside. " Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter