Chapter Thirty-Three: Someone is coming

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole team had breakfast first before visiting the site. Seulgi grin when she noticed that Irene can't look at her, probably because of what happened this morning. 

Seulgi throws a few glances to where Irene is. sitting. She stood up and walk to where her friends are.

"What did you do?" Yeri ask.

"Huh?"

"Irene-unnie seems to be extra quiet."

"Why every time she is indifferent you will assume that I did something."

"Well did you?"

"No!"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon laugh at the bickering woman. 

"Seul, after this let's go out and stroll!" Nayeon hugged Seulgi's arm.

"Well, why not!" Seulgi smiled at Nayeon. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Irene was watching the group talking and laughing. Her hand clench in a tight fist as she saw Nayeon hugging Seulgi and the monolid girl seems to find it okay, cause she is smiling from ear to ear.

"The sun is burning, are you not done yet!" Irene lost her patience, she was right tho the sun is blazing. And she is sweating like a runner in a marathon.

"Water?" Seulgi offered Irene water.

"Do I look like I need water?" Irene's face was burning red. "What I want is to have this visit done and over with! But the heck are you gonna finish this if you are going to chat and laugh!" Irene hissed and grabbed the bottle of water from Seulgi and drank it before giving it back and march away to go to the car.

Irene slammed the door closed and turn on the ignition. The hot weather just added the irritating feelings she already feels. 

​​​​​​"Ugh! What is she doing here in the first place?  She's a ing lawyer anyway."

Irene looks outside from the tinted window. She can see how Nayeon is all over Seulgi. If only glare can kill, Nayeon and Seulgi probably lying on the ground now. 

 

Seulgi have no idea that inside the car, Irene was cursing her and Nayeon and every core of their body.

She looks at the car and decided to check on Irene. She opens th car slowly and sees that the woman was fast as less. Seulgi slowly leaned back the car seat to make Irene rest comfortably.

"You are still as beautiful like when I first met you." Seulgi whispers. "I regretted hurting you if only you would give me a chance to explain myself. I did try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter