Chapter Twenty-three : Live with me

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you"

 

Seulgi was stunned, did she hear it right? Irene Bae did she just tell her that she loves her?

"What did you just say?" Seulgi looks at Irene. Her eyes were hoping that she heard her right.

"I love you, Seul" Irene smile. "Now I am hundred percent sure that I am indeed in love with you. I am afraid that someone will steal you from me. I am afraid you would choose Nayeon over me."

"Irene are  you sure about it?" Seulgi wants to make sure. "Are you really in love with me? Please tell me."

"If being in love is wanting to see you every single day, if being in love is being afraid to lose you, if it means wanting to hold you in my arms, wanting to sleep at night that the last thing I will see is your face and waking up in the morning seeing you first then, Yes Kang Seulgi I am in love with you."

Seulgi smile widely and without a warning, she kissed Irene which the latter gladly return.

"I love you too, Irene Bae. I love you so much." 

"I love you more." Irene caresses Seulgi's face. 

"Let's go home, I have something I really want to give you for a long time now." Seulgi pulls Irene out of the restaurant. "Give me your key."

"Key? You will drive?"

"Yes. I know how to drive." Seulgi smile and get the key from Irene. 

Opening the door for Irene, she can see how Irene's face turn red. Seulgi sits behind the wheel and starts driving home. 

Irene stares at Seulgi, this girl, Kang Seulgi is hers now and no one can say anything about it, she is ready to fight for her.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you staring at me like that? Don't tell me you are taking it back?" Seulgi looks at Irene.

"Yah, eyes on the road!" Irene hit Seulgi.

"Aish, we are not yet dating for 24 hours and here you are hitting me already." Seulgi pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter