Chapter Forty-One: Can you sell her?

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:  for sorry for not being able to update today. Had meetings that needed to focus on and meetings took a  while

 

 

 

It finally arrived, Mrs. Kang's 50th birthday. Seulgi with Garam and Wendy came to the party. Mrs. Kang, finding out that Wendy is the rich Canadian girl her son is dating was more than happy to welcome the girl.

"How long have you and my Garam are dating, Wendy?" Mrs. Kang who's armed is locked with Wendy ask. She drags the woman everywhere she goes, introducing her to everyone. Wendy looked at Garam who is with Seulgi all the time. The man apologetically smiles at her girlfriend which the latter just smile softly.

"We are dating for almost 7 years, " 

"Where do you meet my son?" 

"In an online site."

"You know what?" Mrs. Kang look around and pointed to a man sitting with a couple. "Taemin, I've been pushing Seulgi to marry her, but my Seulgi keep refusing. But tonight, maybe I can persuade her and have this two married."

Wendy's eyes flew back to the woman clinging on her arm. She can't believe such a mother exists.

"Ah,  Auntie please excuse me for a while, I need the restroom."

"oh, okay the rest is...you go upstairs then left the door at the very end of the hallway."

"Thank you, Auntie" 

Wendy went to the restroom, after making sure that no one is around she took her phone and called Irene.

"Wendy!" Irene's voice was booming in happiness. "How's my Seulbear?"

Wendy walked out of the restroom, she saw a veranda. She tried to open the door, she smiles when it did.

She looks down and saw Taemin approaching Seulgi.

", Irene if i were you, I'll hop on my chopper and fly here cause a wolf is lurking around your bear. And the mama bear is more than happy to push her daughter to the wolf."

"What?"

"Taemin is here. And our future evil mother in law is more than happy to push Seulgi to him." 

"I'm coming!" Irene in the other line hung up.

Wendy laugh, "The bunny is been triggered!"

 

 

Hearing what Seulgi's mom is planning, Irene's mood became sour, Irene is trying so hard to be respectful to Seulgi's parents but if they are planning to have Seulgi marry that piece of a jerk she won't stay still and be quiet. She won't let anyone steal her woman right under her nose.

​​​​​​The helicopter ride took 20 minutes till she saw Seulgi's parents house.

"Fly around the place!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter