Chapter Fifty-Three: Start a New Life

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, I'm really really sorry for rarely updating this fix, something came up at work that I had to do first before I lose my job. Please understand.

🖤codename001

 

 

It's been a week since the accident happened, Seulgi has been discharged from the hospital and Irene was back to work. A week ago, Irene had a conversation with Heechul and found out that then letter had Taemin held captive in his little playroom. 

She and Heechul have been friends for a decade now and Irene could say that he knows him like the back of her hands. Irene's knew that Heechul would do something she didn't ask him to do. 

And she was right. 

Heechul has been always her protector since she lost her family. He is her best friend, a brother she can to when she needed him. And Irene is Heechul's little miss, his boss. Irene can still remember their conversation.

 

 

'Yello!' Heechul's lively voice answered his phone.

'Hee, tell me the truth. I had called the police station and found out no one turn Taemin in. Did you have him?'

'Boss...'

'Did you or did you not take him in your playroom?'

'I did.' Heechul sigh.

'Hee, why did you take him there? I didn't ask you to take him.'

'But he has to pay for what he did.' 

'Hee, please turn him in.' Irene pleaded.

'Rene...' 

'Hee, I know you just want to protect me from him, and I know you have good intentions for doing all of this...its to keep me away from dangers, to keep me safe as you promise. But Hee, live your life too.'

'But boss that's my purpose in life, that's what I promised you when we lost our families.'

'Hee, you've done enough for me in the past. You fulfilled your promise, it's time for you to stop living for my safety, live your life, find a woman and love her and protect her like how you did for me or even better. Start a new life. Please.'

'Don't you need me anymore Boss?'  Irene can imagine that the man on the other line is poutin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter