Chapter Four: Jealous [EDITING]

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was sitting in her bed with Yeri and Joy,the couple was staring at Seulgi as if they caught their child lying.

"So let me get this straight,you met a girl,yesterday. A filthy rich CEO,and she ask you to be her sugar baby?" Yeri ask.

"Uhuh." Seulgi nodded.

"Are you crazy dude?!" Joy asks. "You barely know the woman. "What if she is part of those human trafficking i saw on the tv?"

"Yah,Irene is not like that,shes nice and rich." Seulgi defended Irene.

"So you are defending her now?" Yeri ask.

"You are being rude with her,thats why. And shes not here to defend herself."

Yeri shakes her head. She cant believe her friend will accept someone's proposal to help her and be her sugar baby. 

"So these clothes and shoes,she bought it for you?" 

"Yes,she also gave me this." Seulgi shows her new phone.

"Deym Seul,new Iphone XR?" Joy was more than thrilled to see the phone. 

"Joy put down the phone." Yeri orders her friend.

"Im just looking.~~~" Joy whine

"Put.It.Down." Yeri says word by word.

"Yerimie~ please dont get mad at me~" Seulgi hug her friend.

"Im not mad Seul, im just worried with these reckless decisions of yours." 

"How about this,i will ask Irene if she can meet you when she is not busy." Seulgi told her friend.

"Aish! Why i feel like i  am the oldest here." Yeri sigh. "So hard to raise two childish grown ups."

"Dont worry about me Yeri,i will be fine." Seulgi asure her friend.

"Fine." Yeri agreed. ''Make sure you will introduce her to us."

"Yes,i will."

"Okay good,we are leaving now,we have dinner with Joy's family."

"Take care."

 

 

 

After Yeri and Joy left,Seulgi fixes all the things Irene bought her. Seeing all the stuff the older woman gets her she sigh. She wasnt sure if her decision was right. But Irene will help her with everything. Things that she can't do alone,Irene will be there to help her,to pamper her.

The beep of her phone brings Seulgi back to reality.

 

 

From: Irene 

Dinner?

 

​​​​​​Seulgi smile seeing the short message from Irene .she quickly open the message and relly.

 

To: Irene

Not yet,my friends dropped by earlier and they kinda scolded me about accepting your offer.

 

Seulgi continues putting away her new stuff,while waiting for the older girls reply.

 

From: Irene

What did you tell them?

 

After reading the message,Seulgi replied.

 

To: Irene

Well, everything. Yeri will kill me if i lie to her and she can read me if i lie. They wanted to meet you. 

 

From: Irene

What did you tell them?

 

Seul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter