Chapter Seven: Don't Start a Fire

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning, Seulgi woke up with Irene snuggled in her arms. A smile appears on her lips with the beautiful sight next to her. Seulgi doesn't know yet what she really feels towards the older girl. It is to early to say that she had fallen with her, it's just days since they met but this woman offered her so much more than material things. Irene made her happy, made her life easier. 

Seulgi closes her eyes when the older woman stirred in her sleep. She can feel when Irene put her soft hand in her cheeks and caress it. 

"Even in your sleep, you still look cute and adorable." She heard Irene. "Cause of you my life had another meaning. You put colors in it."

Irene put her lips in Seulgi's cheeks before she stands up and walks to the kitchen.

Irene may be rich but she knows how to cook, after washing her face and brushing her teeth, Irene prepared the things she needs for breakfast.

Seulgi smile when she heard a soft humming of the older girl cooking their breakfast. She stood up from the bed and skipped to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" She chirped before grabbing a piece of egg roll and putting it in .

"yah!" Irene hit her hands with the chopstick, "go wash up first before you eat."

Seulgi pouted and obey the older woman. "What time do you want to meet my friends?" 

"how about dinner?" 

"Sounds great." Seulgi sits in sits door where the food was arranged in the small table she has.

"What do you want to do until then?" Seulgi ask.

"Seul... let's talk about us." Irene put down her chopsticks.  Putting her elbows on the table before putting her hands together she speaks, "i know we have not talked about the sensitive part of our set up."

Seulgi looks at the woman. "What you mean?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter