Chapter Twenty-Seven: Move On

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"M...married?"

 

 

 

"W..hat do you mean she is getting married?"  Seulgi's voice was shaking.

"She is marrying Wendy Son, she is one of our friend, you might remember her we mention her before." Eunbi looks at Sakura.

"Why is she marrying her?"

"Seulgi, do you think after you break Irene, she will stay and wait for you? She exerted do much effort for you, and the least you can do is be honest to her." Sakura says. "Seul, Irene was not as strong as you think. She may come out as one, that's because of you. You made her strong, she laughs a lot because of you. And she returns it by loving you. You made her strong and you are also the one who destroys her. She is ready to start a new life with you, a life that you will be happy."

"I love her so much, 'Kura, I just did it for her own good." Seulgi can't help but cry.

Sakura helps Seulgi to sit. "What do you mean?"

"My parents are demanding me to get money from her, those days I came home late and left early, I was doing multiple jobs so I can give my parents the money they needed."

"Why you didn't tell it to 'Rene before? Why are you telling us now? Do you think we will help you?" Eunbi asks.

"Because if I told Irene, she will willingly give my parents the money! And I don't want it!" Seulgi was beginning to get frustrated.

Sakura looked at her girlfriend. Eunbi shakes her head. Eunbi knows how kind-hearted her girlfriend is, but they should respect Irene's feeling.

"We are sorry, Seulgi-ssi, but if your intentions for saying all of this is to get us to help you with Irene, we have to ask you to leave cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter