Chapter: Fifty-Four: Paris Part One

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi took Irene to France for their vacation, the older woman was beyond amazed when she saw the hotel her lover booked for their vacation, it has the most amazing view.

"Do you like it, love?" Seulgi gave her lover a back hug.

"This is beyond in what i imagined babe, this is perfect."

"I am glad you liked it, cause there are more surprises for you."

Irene smile. "I can't wait for them."

"I never imagine that my life will be this amazing, love. " Seulgi says, "who would think that i will meet you, gave me a reason to smile and fight." 

"I am your reason?".

"Love, you are the reason why i am who i am now. I want to be worthy enough to call your partner, your lover, your girlfriend and hoping to be your wife." Seulgi smile. "I want to be worthy of your love."

"Oh, Seul." Irene tears up, listening to her girlfriend's love declaration.

Seulgi wiped Irene's tears. "You made me a better person."

Irene can't helo but to pull her girlfriend down and kiss her woman lovingly.

"You made my life worth living, baby," Irene says. "If i did not meet you that night, I don't think I'd be this happy."

"You make me happy too, Irene." Seulgi captures Irene's lips once again.

"From now on, no more secrets baby. Let's are honest with each other. Let's talk everything out and try to fix it. I don't think I can stand being away from you again."

"No more secrets." Irene smile. "Trust each other."

"Yes, that's the most important thing baby, we should trust each other."

 

 

On their first day in Paris, the couple decided to walk around famous streets, trying different restaurants. 

Champ- Elysees was the couple's first stop. Irene wanted to do some shopping first, she bought gifts for her friends and for Seulgi's parents.

After the shopping, Seulgi wanted to visit the famous architectures in Paris, so Seulgi took her lover to Avenue Victor-H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter