Chapter Five: I miss you

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending time at the night market, Seulgi and Irene decided to go home. Irene called her driver and send Seulgi home first. 

The drive home was a bit quiet, Seulgi's eyes were outside the car window staring at the night view, while Irene was busy on her phone reading emails her assistant has sent her.

"Excuse me, Miss Irene, Miss Seulgi we are here." The driver says.

Irene looks up from her phone and found out that they indeed reach Seulgi's apartment.

Irene put her phone down and look at Seulgi. "Here you are, I will be busy tomorrow and the following days. I might not be able to see or meet you." 

Seulgi looks at Irene and smile. "I understand, it's work."

Irene opens her bag and pulls out her wallet. "Here, I have requested the bank to make a new card for you connect to mine."

Seulgi smile and pushes the card back to Irene. "It's okay, I have work, I have money to spend for myself."

"For how many times will you keep in refusing my help Seulgi?" Irene sigh. "I asked you to be my sugar baby and when you accepted it, you also should accept all the benefits enclosed to my proposal"

"But you are giving me so much."

"I'm giving it to you not because I am forced to do so. I'm giving it to you on my own will. So please, just accept it." Irene is almost pleading.

Seulgi reluctantly accepted the card. 

"Don't worry Seul, the card has its limits and I will be notified if you use it." Irene smiles.

"Thank you, I owe you a lot." Seulgi smile back.

"If you really are thankful, maybe you can kiss me?" Irene ask.

Hearing her boss's word, the driver presses a button to raise the car divider to make privacy between the driver and the couple at the backseat.

Seulgi looks at Irene. It's just a kiss, nothing more. That was Seulgi been telling herself.

Upon looking at Irene, she sees her eyes hoping she will give In, in her request. 

Seulgi gulps and turns her body to face the older woman. Looking at  Irene's lips, Seulgi suddenly feels thirsty for the kiss.

Slowly she put her hands in the latter's cheeks and slightly tilt it. Seulgi lowers her face and her lips touch Irene's.

Irene smile at the contact. Her hands automatically went to Seulgi's shoulder. The supposedly a quick kiss became deeper as Seulgi's hand went to the back of Irene's head and presses her deeper in her. 

The soft and gentle kiss became rougher and hungrier. Both girls are wanting more. Seulgi pulls the older woman until she is seated in her lap.

"Hmmm..." Soft moans left Ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter