Chapter Thirty-Seven: Will I we're this on my own?

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You sneaky little wench!"

 

The next thing Irene knew is the familiar lips claiming hers in a very hungry manner. She was tried to push the person away but the more she tries the tighter she hugs her.

"Hmmmnnn" moan escape Irene's throat.

The woman kissing Irene finally let go of her lips. But her arms are still around her. "You made me believe that Wendy is your girlfriend." Seulgi's breathing is fast and heavy.

Irene tried to catch her breath too. "Why the hell you do that?!" 

"I  should have done that the day I saw you at Kim Corp." Seulgi kissed Irene's forehead. "You made me believe that Wendy is your lover, do you have any idea how I die every time you are in her arms? Those nights that I thought you are sleeping in her embrace." 

"Seulgi...what on earth are you doing, why did you kiss me? What will Nayeon think if she finds out?" 

Seulgi smile sweetly, she caresses Irene's cheeks lovingly. "Listen to me, Nayeon and I are just friends, I never dated her before or now. You are the only person I ever love and will ever love."

"Seul....?"

"Irene, give me a chance to love you, to show you how sorry I am for hurting you." Seulgi wiped the tears in Irene's eyes. "I made a mistake, and I promise I will never ever hurt you again."

 

 

 

Irene blinked her eyes twice and thrice, is she hearing it right? Nayeon is not her lover. That this woman only love her?

"Seul..are you being serious now?" She has doubt.

"Let me make it up to you. Let me treat you better. Let me love you more than my life, more than you deserve to be love." Seulgi kissed Irene, "Let me make it up for the five years of pain I brought you."

"H..how did you know that Wendy is not my lover?" 

"She is my brother's girlfriend, " Seulgi grin. "Remind me to kill that baker for planting stupid thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter