Chapter Thirty-Four: Why did you lie.

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[My sincere apologies for not updating yesterday. I had a migraine and can't finish this update. ]

 

The next morning, Seulgi woke up without Irene beside her. She remembers that Irene told them that she was picking up someone early today.

Seulgi went down to have breakfast when she sees Irene clinging with another girl's arm. The woman was shorter than Irene, she has a glowing vibe around her. Irene's eyes were smiling along with her lips.

The woman was smiling brightly to matching Irene's smile.

"Good morning Ms. Bae." Seulgi greeted the young CEO. Seulgi nod with the girl her ex-lover with.

"Good morning, Atty. Kang" Irene greeted back. Irene noticed that Seulgi is looking at the woman beside her. "Uhmm btw this is Wendy Shon. Wanwan, this is Kang Seulgi, Ms. Kim's lawyer."

"Its a pleasure meeting you, Ms. Kang"

"The pleasure is all mine. Ms, Shon." Seulgi smile. "Don't let me hold you up any longer, I will go ahead now." 

 

Seulgi mentally congratulates herself for keeping her cool even tho she is dying inside. Seeing Irene with someone else breaks her heart.  Seulgi looks back and she can tell how happy Irene is in the presence of that girl.

 

 

Meanwhile, Irene and Wendy were in the room, Irene was changing while Wendy is waiting.

"Irene, that's Kang Seulgi right?" Wendy walk around the room.

"Yeah, that's here."

"Do you somehow, still have feelings for her?"

Irene went out of the bathroom and sit next to her best friend. "I'm such a fool."

"You are not, 'Rene, " 

"Then if I am not, why am i still in love with the person that hurt me?"

"You told me before, that Seulgi,she was in love with you and the sudden change happened when you two live together, what if something happened that pushes her to break up with you?  Didn't you think about that."

"She could've told me than breaking up with me." Irene mumble.

"Rene, both of you are hurting, why don't swallow your pride just for once and listen to him."

Irene looks at Wendy, her Canadian has a point. But what if Seulgi doesn't have other reasons? What if she breaks up with her cause she is just in love with someone else. And beside Seulgi have Nayeon.

"Wan, I don't think it'll be right to ask now, she has someone now."

"She has a girlfriend?"

"Yes, and she is here too. She is one of the engineers for my new hotel."

Wendy let out a sigh, "it's not like you're gonna steal her from her girlfriend You are just gonna ask."

"Wan, l don't think talking is still okay. It's been five years, I  hated her for that long. And talking to her, what if I discover, something, it will mess up everything "

"And now is not messy?" Wendy stood up. "You will lose nothing if you two talk. Whatever you discover will let you decide if you will forgive her or continue hating her."

Irene looks at Wendy, maybe she is right. Maybe she should talk to Seulgi just to clear everything. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter