Chapter Twenty-Six: They Are Getting Married

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​It's been a week and Irene hasn't come out of her house since Seulgi left.  She's a mess, all she did was cry and drink. She still can't understand why Seulgi left her, betray her. She tried to think of all the possible reasons. Did she do something to make her change her feelings towards her? 

"What the are you doing with yourself, Irene Bae?" It was the fuming Eunbi.

"Irene, what happened?"  Sakura kneels beside Irene and hugs the poor girl.

"She left me, 'Kura." Tears fell from her tears. "What did I do wrong, for her to do this? To leave me? I  can't understand " 

"It's not your fault, 'Rene. You gave your all to her, you care for her, you love her and if she can't see th, if she didn't appreciate the effort you exerted, then she's the big fool and you don't need that kind of person in your life." 

"Kura is right, 'Rene, if Seulgi can't see how great of a  person you are it's her loss, not yours," Eunbi says. "Stand up and pull yourself together. Show her who you really are. That she doesn't Matter to you."

Irene looked the couple, she's lucky to have them in her life. "You guys are right. But  I don't think i can forget her while I'm here."

Sakura and Eunbi look at each other.

"I'm going to follow Wendy in Canada. I need a breather. Far from her and her memories." 

​​​​"If you think this is best for you, we will support you, 'Rene" Sakura hug hugs friend.

"Bi, I will entrust everything to you. But i will look at everything from there." Irene says.

​​​ ​​​​"Don't worry about anything here, "

Irene nod.

"When do you plan to leave?"  Sakura asks.

​"As soon as possible."

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean you broke up with her?!" Mrs. Kang was fuming after Seulgi told her what she did. "How can you break up with her?!"

"Because i don't want you to milk her with all your demands!" For the first time, Seulgi raised her voice at her parents. "You don't know how much I love her and because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter