Chapter Forty-Six: Best Lawyer in Town

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene slowly free herself from Seulgi's arms. The younger woman was sleeping soundly,probably tired after their hot session before they sleep. 

But Irene on the other hand cant sleep. She look at her girlfriend and caress her cheeks. She cant believe that she will love someone this much to the point that losing her or something bad might happen to her scares her so much.

Irene stood up and pick uo Seulgi's over size tshirt and wear it. She went downstairs to drink water.

She already called Heechul to assign few of his men for their security. She dont know what she will do if something bad happen to Seulgi. She might murder someone with her bare hand.

Irene put the glass down. She cant stop thinking about everything, different scenarios playing in her head .

What if it happen again? Just like in the past can she do it again?

 

"Hey,what are you doing here?" 

Seulgi woke uo without Irene in her arms,so she decided to look where is her girlfriend.

"I woke up and feel thirsty, so i go down" Irene pull Seulg to sit next to her, "When im about to go up, i noticed the moon's reflection in the pool. Its beautiful, isn't it love?" 

"Nothing can be more beautiful than you,my love but you are right,it is indeed beautiful." Seulgi wrapped her arms around Irene.

"Living here in your villa is like living in the middle of the forest. Your backyard is like a forest especially at night."

"This is our villa love, i design this place personally the way i know you will like it."

Irene look at Seulgi, "You design this the way i wanted even tho you are not sure that we will be together again?"

"I believe that no matter how long we are separated if we are meant to be together we will end up together."

"Thank you.."

"You dont have to thank me love, im doing it to for me." Seulgi k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter