Chapter Forty-Eight: I'll Save You

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past midnight, Irene has not come back yet from work. The short woman told Seulgi earlier that she might come home late.

Irene was in the middle of her video call meeting with foreign investors when something caught her eyes. Her phone which she connected to their home CCTV showed something suspicious. Behind the house, a figure was caught by the CCTV camera. The said figure was slowly walking at the back door trying to open it. The figure tried the windows too when he or she failed to open the door.

"Ms. Bae, is everything alright?" The American investors noticed that the young CEO was not listening to him at all. "Ms. Bae?"

Irene looks at the American and smiles apologetically. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Brown but do you mind continuing this meeting some other time?" Irene stood up and take her bag and phone. "There is just an urgent thing that needs my attention now." 

"Is that so?"Mr. Brown just nod and smile. " okay then, seems this thing you need to attend is really important. But I hope next time we can finish this meeting Ms. Bae."

Irene smile and nod. "I assure you that we will wrap up everything next meeting."

"I will take your words with that Ms. Bae"

Irene smile and left. 

 

Driving back home Irene called Heechul. "Hee, I'm still far from home, I saw someone lurking in the dark. Seulgi is home alone if something bad happens to her you better get you  head ready on my table tomorrow morning."

 

Heechul doesn't need to be told twice, he gathers his man and alerts the assigned security near  Seulgi's house. 

"What the heck are those fools doing?!" Heechul on screamed on top of his lungs. "There is someone sneaking inside Seulgi's villa,  didn't they see him?!"

Heechul knew that Irene was serious of seeing their heads in her table if a strand of hair in Seulgi's head went missing.

"Damn those idiots!" Heechul hit the steering wheel none stop. "I will kill those fools before Irene Bae kills me!" Heechul steps on the acceleration and speeds up his car to get in his destination before Irene do.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the man lurking in the dark finally find his way inside. He slyly smiles as he took the knife in the kitchen. 

"hmmm...where could she be?" He whispers in a husky low voice. 

 

Seulgi opens her eyes feeling a slight dryness in . Walking out of her room and down the stair. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter