Chapter Thirty-One: Let the past stay in the past.

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hi guys, I just want to thank all of you for spending your time reading this fic. I really appreciate it,  I'm loving all your positive feedback. My favorite part of writing this fic is reading all your comments. Sometimes, I feel like my updates are lacking something but after reading your comments I feel better and satisfied. So, Thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart.  🖤Codename001 ]

 

 

 

Chapter Thirty-One:

 

Irene can't help but cry after reaching her place. Her encounter with Seulgi bring back all those bitter-sweet memories. 

She won't deny it and be hypocrite, she is still in love with Kang Seulgi. Even after five years, her feelings towards her never fades, it just gets deeper. The years that they did not see each other, those five years that she keeps saying how much she hated her, her heart still long for her. Her touch, her voice, her laughter and smile, her scent those things she misses so much and hope to feel again. But she has to be strong and hold on to her promise that she will never ever let Seulgi back in her life.

 

But why does it hurt seeing that Nayeon is still with her, her heart hurt knowing that the woman who still her girlfriend was still with her? 

" Irene! You should not feel anything but hate! Can't Seulgi hurt you and you are not supposed to love her!"

Irene scolded herself. She should stop thinking of them or her. There is no point crying over spilled milk. What they had before are already ruined and she can't cry over something that she can't bring back together over and over.

The would-be healed now but the scars remain.

 

 

Irene fell asleep crying over what happened between her and Seulgi. When she wakes up, it was 7.30 am, she looks at herself in the mirror. She scrunches her nose seeing how horrible she looked. 

"Last night will be the last time you will cry, Irene."

She went to get ready for she has an early meeting with Seulgi and their team.

 

Entering the company, Irene with her face held up, she was surrounded with cold aura as she walks to the elevator.

Reaching the too floor she was welcome by her secretar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter