Chapter Fourteen: SeulRene, JoyRi and EunSaku

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Irene woke up with Seulgi snuggling next to her. A smile broke in her lips. She caresses the girl's cheeks and kisses her forehead.

"Seul, wake up..." She whispers in her ears.

"hmmmm...." But the younger girl just groans and buried face in her neck.

"Hey, Seul, it's time to wake up.. let's explore the island."

"No..." Seulgi hugged Irene. "Let me sleep."

"Oh, well if you don't want to wake up, I will just take Joy and Yeri with Sakura and Eunbi." Irene free herself from the young girl's grip.

"Yah!" Seulgi shoots her eyes open and glares at the older woman upon hearing the EunSaku's name. "I'm up! There is no way I will let you go with them without me."

Irene chuckle at the bear's reaction. She's too cute without trying. 

"Then hurry up and bath." Irene stood up and take the robe and hand it over to Seulgi.

​​​ ​​​​"Why do we have to explore the island this early, can't we don't later?" Seulgi complain as she accepts the robe.

"Oh Sweetness, if only you knew that I rather explore your body than this Island."

Seulgi blush at Irene's boldness. It reminds her of the event that happened the following night. She didn't know that the older woman can be that dominant. 

"Why are you blushing, baby girl?" 

"N..nothing." Seulgi can't admit that she is thinking about what had happened last night. "I will go shower now."

Irene smirk. "Do you want me to help you shower?"

"No!...Yes!.I mean No!" Seulgi glare at the older girl. "Yah, stop being a ert!"

"Says the one who screamed, 'Quit talking and continue eating,'​​​​​, ​ and, 'take the goddamn bra off!" Last night." 

"Yah! Someone might hear you, you erted CEO!" Seulgi throws the pillow at Irene.

Irene just dodges it and laugh harder. Seulgi's face we're red as a ripe tomato.

"I'm not a ert, I am just following you."

"I swear if you don't shut up, last night will be the last you will experience from me."

Irene quickly stops her laughing and her face gets serious. " You are right, last night event is not a laughing matter.  Please go ahead and shower."

​​​​​​Seulgi chuckle at the older woman sudden seriousness. She left the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

"ert." She whispers at the woman when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter