Chapter Sixteen: Two-Piece

Spoiled [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If only glare can kill, a lot of erts are lying on the ground dead. Irene has been sending death glares to those who are staring at Seulgi's body. 

Seulgi smirks seeing how red Irene's face is. She walks to Irene not forgetting to sway her hips seductively.

"So, now you know that you should not make me jealous, Irene Bae."

Irene smirk, she will not lose with this woman. She grabs her by the waist and whispers, "It seems like, I've spoiled you so much that you think I will allow you to do this to me." Irene bites Seulgi's earlobe. "Oh, baby you are so wrong. You don't know where you are dragging yourself."

Seulgi looks into Irene's dark orbs. "Do you think I am afraid?" The younger girl's eyes are sharp. "If you think that I am, let me tell you this, Irene Bae, I am not."

Seulgi was about to go back to the water when Irene pull her back. "Am I too soft to you, Seulgi?" Irene's hand ran down to Seulgi's waist. "Should I go rougher next time?"

Seulgi's face becomes redder than a ripe tomato. How the table suddenly turned, now it was Irene who is teasing her. Seulgi was the one who is supposed to punish her.

"If you want to go rougher, you should start with this  rash guard and cycling babe, cause surely this thing won't ."

"Are you trying me, Ms. Kang?"

"What if I am, What you gonna do about it?" 

Irene let go of the younger woman. " Don't tell me I didn't warn you," Irene says and walk away.

Seulgi just watches the older woman walking away. She already has a guess where she is going. Seulgi just shakes her head. Sakura was right, to get that woman in two-piece you should persuade and challenge her, fortunately, the older woman hates losing. Seulgi walks back to her where the others are. 

"So?" Sakura asks.

​"She's on her way to change." Sakura hi-5 Seulgi.

"I'm so sick of seeing her in that rash guard," Sakura complain. "Every time we will go to the beach."

"Ummm..girls.." Eunbi called Sakura and the others. "Seulgi, I think you better get yourself ready and defeated."

"Why?" Seulgi followed where Eunbi is looking. The moment Seulgi sees Irene walking in her black two-piece swimsuit. Seulgi almost forgot how to breathe. The black swimsuit emphasizes Irene's milky white skin. Her small waist and flat stomach. Right there and then, Seulgi knew she was ed up.

Irene smirke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter